What reason would a guy have to FaceTime a girl with his shirt off?

When a guy initiates FaceTimes with a girl, and his shirt off, what can this mean? And it’s not like it’s hot outside. He and the girl are friends by the way. He also claims he doesn’t like her like that. Personally I find it annoying. Because I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t do that with his guy friend. Is he trying to show off or what?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If he is friends with her then he feel comfortable enough around her not to have to dress up. If he facetimed from his bedroom maybe he was changing or hanging out. Sure guys can facetime with other guys without a shirt, especially here in Florida many guys are topless because it's hot outside.

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's just too hot for a shirt?
    Possibly he's trying to show off, but I rarely wear shirts at home unless i'm planning on leaving the house, think i'd put something on if I was gonna facetime someone nevertheless

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He just sounds comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• What makes you think he's showing off? How do you know he isn't hot? He could be hot. He may just like having his shirt off. He very well could do it around his guy friends. I didn't think having a shirt off a male was a way to entice a female.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im always shirtless and I Facetime a lot, I dont think about it tbh 🤷

1|0
    0|0
  • To try and entice her into more. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Because its hot?

0|0
    0|0
  • because it's hot wherever we are always

0|0
    0|0
  • Man I hardly ever wear shirts anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • He might have just completed a workout.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Probably trying to show off

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes