Is it a bad idea to go bike riding around a park in the evening for a date?

Is it weird? or is it better to suggest some other alternatives?
well he said he’d love to go biking so the main concern here is it being weird in the evening (the dark).
well he said he’d love to go biking so the main concern here is if it is weird in the evening (the dark)?

1326

Most Helpful Guy

• Just drop the bikes and go for a walk. The bikes makes it weird communication wise in my opinion. Less distracting to walk and talk especially if the park is crowded when you come

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a bike ride would be lovely and its not weird your date is what u choose not ithers