Is it a bad idea to go bike riding around a park in the evening for a date?

Is it weird? or is it better to suggest some other alternatives?
Updates:
well he said he’d love to go biking so the main concern here is it being weird in the evening (the dark).
well he said he’d love to go biking so the main concern here is if it is weird in the evening (the dark)?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Just drop the bikes and go for a walk. The bikes makes it weird communication wise in my opinion. Less distracting to walk and talk especially if the park is crowded when you come

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a bike ride would be lovely and its not weird your date is what u choose not ithers

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I’d be most concerned with the safety of riding a bike in the park at night? Do you have lights (headlight/red blinking rear)? Is the park path or roads well lit? The biggest risk of riding at night is being hit by a car or running into something and crashing because you can’t see obstacles.

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s a big park in the city center so there are lights and people in the evening!

• No i think that is bad idea, tell him you will ride the bike in the day
    but no girl should go for a bike ride at night with a guy no way i
    think that is a big risk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where. Honestly that sounds like a very different thing to do. Different is good sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a 100% perfect date, but I enjoy running and physical activity. Does he?

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't weird, you may want to bring a bag with you so you could have a picnic. If he is very athletic it may not be a great idea.

0|0
    0|0
    • why it may not be a good idea if he’s very athletic

• Autocorrect 😂 unathletic is what i was going for😂. But I guess if you are very unathletic while he is very athletic then it maybe a problem 😂

• Sounds romantic as fuck to me but bring mace and a taser

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds fantastic to me. I'm think I'm gonna try that

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that dark is really good for the rest of biking.
    Enjoy your date ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • if it is an unsafe area then bad idea

otherwise it actually sounds like fun

0|1
    0|0
  • That depends on the couple. Some I am sure would love that, other not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think that's a bad date idea at all. Unless you live in a dangerous city and are worried about being accosted. Aside from that, I think a bike ride at the park would give you plenty of time to talk to each other and it's an active date which looks good for you. Also you can ride ahead or behind so you can avoid any awkward topics you don't feel like answering. Hope it goes well.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you guys are at the stage where you don't need to talk much and have that comfort level where you can just look at each other and smile and enjoy the ride itself as a couple and not be pressured to talk or always be side by side etc, I think it's a nice idea.
    The dark again is an issue of trust and comfort, but I don't think riding a bike I the dark poses any awkwardness. On the contrary, would be nice since I like taking walks at night and I can only imagine a bike ride would be just as enjoyable

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s going to be annoying for you and your date. Just think about it, when your riding a bike, when do you get the chance to talk and get to know each other?
    It’s cute but just realistically I think it would be complicated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cute. But then again I love to bike! If you bring food, it's a bike picnic :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love it. It all depends on your date and what they enjoy doing.

0|0
    0|0
    • If there are lights, not weird at all, it's actually really nice cuz the weather will be cool as well. I would personally love it

• It's not bad, but probably wpuld do it wete their are a lot of people around, incase some stranger comes and attack🌌

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have bike lights, it would be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It fine

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know about you, but I'd enjoy it !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes