Said something I shouldn't have to my girlfriend, now she won't talk to me, what can I do?

I am a very calm person but have been going through somethings this week. All day yesterday I was with my girlfriend and it was nothing but arguing. I don't like arguing so I sided with what she said most of the time. I had to go to Football practice at 8pm and I was cutting it close. She was the one driving but wanted to stop at a store I told her to please drop me off at the school, she began arguing then I finally I got mad and told her "no wonder your ex cheated on you cause you're an annoying dumb blonde".

She did not say a word and after a minute she started to cry. I instantly felt so friken bad and told her I was really sorry. She dropped me off, not saying a word. She is not replying to anything

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. Well, you have to drive over to her and let her know that you FUCKING LOVE HER! Forgive my foul mouth but it's the only way you're gonna get across to her.

• I was a idiot to say that. I actually love this girl so much no matter how much she nags me. I really did not mean it from my heart. I also didn't tell her what I was going through. I too am starting to think I have to drive over there. Her sister wasn't too happy, she texted me but I explained what I was going through. She is kinda willing to help me out, her sister knows I did not mean these words

• Ty! She didn't slap me but punched hard in the arm and told me not to do it again lol. I must admit she hits hard for a girl. Everything is good now

• Thank God. I'm sure you've learnt your lesson. Take of her.