Said something I shouldn't have to my girlfriend, now she won't talk to me, what can I do?

I am a very calm person but have been going through somethings this week. All day yesterday I was with my girlfriend and it was nothing but arguing. I don't like arguing so I sided with what she said most of the time. I had to go to Football practice at 8pm and I was cutting it close. She was the one driving but wanted to stop at a store I told her to please drop me off at the school, she began arguing then I finally I got mad and told her "no wonder your ex cheated on you cause you're an annoying dumb blonde".

She did not say a word and after a minute she started to cry. I instantly felt so friken bad and told her I was really sorry. She dropped me off, not saying a word. She is not replying to anything

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. Well, you have to drive over to her and let her know that you FUCKING LOVE HER! Forgive my foul mouth but it's the only way you're gonna get across to her.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was a idiot to say that. I actually love this girl so much no matter how much she nags me. I really did not mean it from my heart. I also didn't tell her what I was going through. I too am starting to think I have to drive over there. Her sister wasn't too happy, she texted me but I explained what I was going through. She is kinda willing to help me out, her sister knows I did not mean these words

• Show All
    • Ty! She didn't slap me but punched hard in the arm and told me not to do it again lol. I must admit she hits hard for a girl. Everything is good now

• Thank God. I'm sure you've learnt your lesson. Take of her.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should walk away from relationships until you can learn not to harbor such thoughts about someone you love.

1|0
    0|0
    • I understand what I did was very wrong. I really do love her, believe me. I think I'm going to drive over to her house and speak to her face to face and explain to her I never meant what I said, I was going through my own issues and said this wrongfully. I spoke with her sister and she was mad at me but at least told me her sister is home and just in her room all day. Her sister also told me she would help tell her to speak to me

• Show All
    • It was at that time she was really annoying me and thats what first came to mind. I agree i was very very stupid to say that and further more think about it. i was forsure wrong. No matter how much she nagged me yesterday. I guess i do have to handle my emotions better as well.

• You're not digging deep enough.

• You're rotten to the core.

1|0
    0|0
    • I feel so bad. I know it was the worst thing to say. I just want to correct it

What Guys Said 3

• You: ""no wonder your ex cheated on you cause you're an annoying dumb blonde."

Her: ""no wonder you said that You're just a stupid jock."

No, wait! She DIDN'T say that. The difference is that she did not say something just for the purpose of hurting you. You can't unring this bell but you can learn a lesson so that perhaps you do not repeat the mistake. It is NEVER acceptable to say something to a partner just for the purpose of hurting them!

2|1
    0|0
    • I feel super awful. I was going through something myself and just with her bickering all day I could not take it. I told her sister what was the issue cause her sister sent me a not so nice text message. I was thinking to drive over there, bring flowers and apologize face to face like a man and let her know I was not "100%" yesterday

• That was really, really hurtful, No wonder she is ignoring you.

Wait a few more days and Maybe she will be open to an apology, but what you said was so bad that I strongly doubt she will take you back

1|0
    0|0
  • l dont blame her you need to send her a letter to her home do it now yes now or you will lose out

0|0
    0|0
    • She won't read anything from him. He Needs third Party Intervention and to grovel for forgiveness

• I was planning to drive there and talk to her and give her a letter. I never meant to hurt her like this

Recommended myTakes