Do girls usually look at how many likes does a boy have?

Are social media so relevant in ourdays?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have a social media of any sort, and someone is interested in yiu, of course she will look lol !! But it won’t affect he liking you more or less... at least not from my perspective... just simply curiosity I suppose... it won’t matter if you have five million or zero... just curious!

Something that CAN affect a girl’s interest are possibly things/girls that YOU like... comments, hearts etc etc.. at least again from MY perspective...

• But why do girls get angry if you like other girls photos sometimes?

• Not angry if you like them... maybe if she is already your girlfriend and notices you like allllll the pictures of one girl, then of course it’s reasonable to be bothered by it... or if you make certain comments...

But I’m talking about someone who is interested in you... not all girls are like me... but I for instance if I’m interested in someone and look at his stuf... It won’t make a difference he many people like him or dislike him, if he has a lot of likes or no likes or s lot of friends or no friends., etc etc,. Just it’s interesting.. cause it is! Lol

However, if I notice he likes a lot of girl’s stuff and the type of comments he makes can make me lose interest.. l especially if it’s onky to one particular girl... like maybe he’s interested In HER so I take a step back and maybe look elsewhere..

But that’s just me..

Most Helpful Guy

• Ik this is question for girls, but this is crazy. Did this world really came to this? We are asking questions If likes really matter? Someone who actually cares about it is really stupid. So if the guy has for example 0 likes on his pic, she will say that he is maybe ugly and think of him as a loser maybe even tho she DIDN'T meet or talked to him. I have FB and Instagram but I don't use it and I didn't post a single pic on Instagram. So people will think I am weird just because I don't give a fuck about social media.
    You can't see anything usefull there, only thing on Instagram you can see most of the times are girls who are trying to act like models so they are posing half naked on the photos in order to get likes and get attention.