20 and worried about still being single?

My parents were married at this age and I still haven’t had a girlfriend or a serious relationship.

I end up getting friend-zoned all the time and messed about - I puts me off trying. What’s should I do to boost my chances? I have quite a few hobbies also - like DJ’ing

All my friends are in relationships also and I kinda makes me jealous.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't worry at all, you will find someone. Take your time to find yourself. A fun fact is that I also wanted to get married young because my parents married at 24 and 29 but they split at 39 and 45 four years ago. Finding the right partner takes time but you are not a failure by still being single at this age. I'd say, make the best out of Dj-ing (it's an amazing thing) and you'll find the best things unexpectedly :)

Most Helpful Guy

• So find a hobby that will help you interact with the other gender. Then start off small by making small talk and then possibly hanging out. Also read how to become a 3% man by coach Corey Wayne. This will boost your masculinity from "noob" to "You're gonna find out why they call me Mr. Flintstone".