Hello, guys do guys really hate fat girls?

119

Most Helpful Guys

• we don't hate them but we don't date them. Sorry but its true. Looks are to men what "success" ($$) is to women. Most women wouldn't date a homeless guy and most men wouldn't date an obese girl. I know this sounds harsh but it is the truth. I've even known fat guys who won't date a fat girl-they openly admit they are hypocritical but they are at least being honest. That said, if you are heavy do what you need to do to lose it. Yes it can be difficult but not as hard as you think

• No, it's not an issue of hate, it's an issue of attraction. The fatter you are the less people will be attracted to you. That's just reality and it plays out in reality. It's not about personal feelings, it's about the lack of attraction and that is not just based on looks, it is based on the amount of respect that you have for your body.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys much prefer zaftig women. Not all guys hate fat women.