Hello, guys do guys really hate fat girls?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• we don't hate them but we don't date them. Sorry but its true. Looks are to men what "success" ($$) is to women. Most women wouldn't date a homeless guy and most men wouldn't date an obese girl. I know this sounds harsh but it is the truth. I've even known fat guys who won't date a fat girl-they openly admit they are hypocritical but they are at least being honest. That said, if you are heavy do what you need to do to lose it. Yes it can be difficult but not as hard as you think

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not an issue of hate, it's an issue of attraction. The fatter you are the less people will be attracted to you. That's just reality and it plays out in reality. It's not about personal feelings, it's about the lack of attraction and that is not just based on looks, it is based on the amount of respect that you have for your body.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys much prefer zaftig women. Not all guys hate fat women.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• No one likes fat. Unless you're fat and that's all you can get.
    If you're fat and want to lose weight then eat less, and/or better, and move more. It's really that simple. No more double-doubles. LOL

1|0
    2|0
  • I wouldn’t say hate, but I don’t know any guys who would date a fat girl over a skinny girl. If someone is fat (except for metabolic conditions which are rare) it means they lack self-control, and that isn’t a good thing in a relationship.

1|0
    1|0
  • i dont hate anyone just because they are fat, but i fucking hate it when fat women asks me how do i look, and i tell them a honest answer that they look fat, and then they get all offensive on me and try to convince me that they still look attractive, NO you dont, not to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate them? No more nor less than anyone else, as that is a personality thing.

Want to date and have sex with them? Absolutely not. Being overweight is a disqualification.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't mind a girl that's a bit chubby but fat is just unattractive and unhealthy. I take at least some care of myself, I expect the girl I'm with to do the same

1|0
    0|0
  • The only reason I would hate them would be if she was acting like a bitch to me or my friends, I really don't care if they are fat

2|0
    0|0
  • No i don't hate overweight or fat girls. I don't like to use the word hate i like to use the word dislike.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hate? No and nothing against them, but they aren't my type.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate them, I just don't want to have sex with them. I will usually allow a blowjob though.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO we do not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm hate? Why would we? We can dislike them sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • No a lot don't but some do.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but they don’t want to date them.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I am just not attracted to fat girls

1|0
    0|0
  • I've boned many a porker.

1|0
    0|0
  • no they dont

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes