Do you consider a 10 year age gap between you and some guy a deal breaker?

My parents have a 10 year age gap and when they were in their 30's & 40's everything was fair and now at their 40's & 50's everything is hell. It can hardly be consider a relationship but o well I am getting too off topic.Do you consider a 10 year age gap between you and some guy a deal breaker?

87

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand exactly what you are saying - The effect of a 10 year gap is dramatically different at various stages of your life - There are times when it would be a deal breaker for me and times when it wouldn't - If I was the older (Lets keep it legal) 26/28 up to 33 No, 34 to 50 yes, 51 to 75 no, 76 plus yes - Breakdown the numbers the yes are areas where I feel a 10 year gap of number minus 10 would not be that obvious and the no areas are times I feel the gap would have huge impact. All this said from a starting point of view, a continuing relationship has a different logic plus it is a In General thought everyone has a different history.