If I ground my daughter for 2 months for posting this on Facebook would that be too harsh? she is 13 and not allowed to date?

• Yes too harsh
  • Nope it's a good punishment
She just called me to go pic her up form ber boyfriend house cause her boyfriend Nd her boyfriend friend had sexual intercourse with her and her boyfriend broke up with her after

87

Most Helpful Guy

• Not harsh at all, she's going against hour wishes. Thats not tolerated. And if she was living with black family, she wouldn't pull this stunt. No hitting but black moms has there ways.

• U saying cause i am white she walks all over me

• @BeHappy1985 wtf?

• Exactly what im im saying. Im not Asian, im blk. But okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• She broke your rules and now had to deal with the consequences. Tough titties. You must make your daughter understand that your rules aren't there to ruin her life or make her unhappy or to set her up to be a social pariah. You love her and want to protect her. Maybe you can have a sit down talk with your daughter and really try to gauge her maturity level to see if she can start dating AFTER she's through with her punishment.

• 13 is too young to date. Who is she gonna date, some 18 yr old that has a car? 13 is in Jr. High, She should not be kissing and making out with guys at that age, in my opinion, unless it's a group function, like at a game or school dance.

• Nope 4 years.
      Freshmen some are 13 other 14
      Shopmore some are 14 others 15
      Junior some are 16 others 17
      And senior some are 17 other 18

• It all depends on your bday