Guys, What would you give a girl as a first gift to say you like her... ?

19

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn't get something too expensive too meaningful because if it's the first gift I go e her then I probably just met her and gifts like that might scare her away or she might think we're moving too fast. So I would get her something small but very meaningful, like I love art and music so maybe I'll write and sing a romantic, heartfelt song for her or I'll draw something for her, depending on what she would like better...

• Aww! Thats awesome! Sometimes dedicating a song is sweet. Thanks for your comment!

• You made me smile big time, thank you. 😙

• Aw, you're welcome, you put a smile on my face too...

• i once made a mistake and gave a girl a bracelet with my family sign on it...

im not rude, but nowadays phsichologically i think its better not to rush into anything and let the girl fight for me instead of flooding her with gifts, even if its anything small. Rule nu1 give gifts when she's your partner already.

• Fair enough! And yes, giving someone something that was meaningful and priceless to you and it wasn't the greatest outcome, can be hard. So ya, take it slow, and let that person like you for you not for stuff. But i was more thinking of like from your heart, a message saying just thinking of you, or cooking dinner, or just writing her a poem but all of this just once in a blue moon, not always...