Guys, What would you give a girl as a first gift to say you like her... ?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn't get something too expensive too meaningful because if it's the first gift I go e her then I probably just met her and gifts like that might scare her away or she might think we're moving too fast. So I would get her something small but very meaningful, like I love art and music so maybe I'll write and sing a romantic, heartfelt song for her or I'll draw something for her, depending on what she would like better...

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww! Thats awesome! Sometimes dedicating a song is sweet. Thanks for your comment!

• Show All
    • You made me smile big time, thank you. 😙

• Aw, you're welcome, you put a smile on my face too...

• i once made a mistake and gave a girl a bracelet with my family sign on it...

im not rude, but nowadays phsichologically i think its better not to rush into anything and let the girl fight for me instead of flooding her with gifts, even if its anything small. Rule nu1 give gifts when she's your partner already.

1|0
    0|0
    • Fair enough! And yes, giving someone something that was meaningful and priceless to you and it wasn't the greatest outcome, can be hard. So ya, take it slow, and let that person like you for you not for stuff. But i was more thinking of like from your heart, a message saying just thinking of you, or cooking dinner, or just writing her a poem but all of this just once in a blue moon, not always...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Ya can never really go far wrong with flowers. Cheesy, common, yes. Beautiful and romantic, yes, definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • A pink, white, and red Carnation bouquet. Pink represents a crush, white meaning you like, and red represents love that you want to share with her.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats such a unique way of giving a meaningful flowers to a woman! Awesome!

• I would hand her my credit card and take her out shopping

1|0
    0|0
  • Something thoughtful that shows I have been listening to her so something personal.

1|0
    0|0
    • Now thats very very great way if showing yourself to her! I love your thinking! Cool!

• I offer her a date with me.

1|0
    0|0
    • If she doesn't appreciate such a fine gift, I'll go offer it to another one I like. :-D

• Show All
    • Yay thanks. I should probably pick it up again. I haven't sketched much since my 30s. That drawing is old and one of the earlier girlfriends I had in my early 20s -- bit of a party girl that I met in a night club, and half-Korean. For some reason she took an interest in me because I tried to unlock the locker in the night club for about half an hour with my key only to find no locker number printed on it, only to get the whole staff to try to help me figure out which locker I had. Then afterwards I reached into my pocket and realized I was spending the whole time trying to unlock the lockers with my house key. She ended up watching the whole incident and thought I was so funny for some reason that she gave me a kiss and her number.

• Thats so funny and cute! You do have a nutural talent! I love it!

• I would give her pussy and anus my tongue on demand

0|1
    0|0
  • i would give her a boob suck LOL
    i love sucking boobs

0|1
    0|0
  • Roses and or a necklace

1|0
    0|0
  • Flowers and chocolate...

1|0
    0|0
  • First date gift? No...

1|0
    0|0
    • No no nit first date bc you just started but... after a few dates, just saying you like her, nothing else... just a kind gesture.

• Show All
  • a bracelet

1|0
    0|0
  • Rose's, or cute charm

1|0
    0|0
  • Roses & dinner out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • Another key of My out house 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't give her any gift unless we decide to become exclusive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys, do you notice the hidden meaning in this question?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes