Why do I always have to initiate everything with guys? Most of the time they’re interested, but I always have to say something first? WHY? lmao?

• They’re lying.
    Vote A
  • They’re intimidated.
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause it makes feel your not just out text us cause your 100 percent bored or it definitely shows you care enough. Feels good too no matter what guy. I love it when a girl i know text first cause then i know she's not on that let him do all the work kinda stuff.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I’m not on that!! But why do I feel like everyone else is on that? Like who cares? I don’t wanna care. If I like you, I like you.

• Everyone else being guys & girls. (Both)

• Well then you give off the empression ya care. like i said also, he's not doing all the work in the social session. I would say if your doing it and he's not. Stop. Cause hell get too comfortable in his own bubble and wait fir you. But some think on a different level.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are going to be initiating first, all the time, you're probably stealing that chance away from them. I'd suggest giving the males an excuse to talk to you, but leave it up to them. Don't do all the work or you'll keep doing all the work. Just encourage them, if you want them to have more of the control.

Though, i don't see anything wrong with being the one to initiate all the time. Kudos to that!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• There are many possible reasons. They could possibly be intimidated by you. Some don't want to face rejection. Others don't want to be viewed as a creep or pervert. Some might feel unsure. Some might not want to be rude to you. The list goes on.

0|1
    0|0
  • your are a rarity.. you are the hunter! your just not the type to let something go. You sound like every guy I know.. Embrace your ability and run with it. Tired of having to always initiating? Join the club!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are quite attractive and they are afraid of rejection.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys are very paranoid of rejection. Like very paranoid. That might be why, the guy is worried of you saying no

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they're unsure about you

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh really?

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls are taking over. i lov women

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting. It's just the opposite 99.9% of the time for most people.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• Show All
    • Lol yea. I am not a fan of that stereotype.

• I'm not a fan of that reality.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes