Why do I always have to initiate everything with guys? Most of the time they’re interested, but I always have to say something first? WHY? lmao?

• They’re lying.
  • They’re intimidated.
  • Other
    Vote C

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause it makes feel your not just out text us cause your 100 percent bored or it definitely shows you care enough. Feels good too no matter what guy. I love it when a girl i know text first cause then i know she's not on that let him do all the work kinda stuff.

• Lol I’m not on that!! But why do I feel like everyone else is on that? Like who cares? I don’t wanna care. If I like you, I like you.

• Everyone else being guys & girls. (Both)

• Well then you give off the empression ya care. like i said also, he's not doing all the work in the social session. I would say if your doing it and he's not. Stop. Cause hell get too comfortable in his own bubble and wait fir you. But some think on a different level.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are going to be initiating first, all the time, you're probably stealing that chance away from them. I'd suggest giving the males an excuse to talk to you, but leave it up to them. Don't do all the work or you'll keep doing all the work. Just encourage them, if you want them to have more of the control.

Though, i don't see anything wrong with being the one to initiate all the time. Kudos to that!