So do modern day women still expect the man to pay for dinner or do they want to split it?

Women like thinking of themselves as being independent now and probably since the 1990s.
Does that change anything when it comes to the dating game. (which is played by fools)

56

Most Helpful Girl

• It's sweet if he pays but im fine with splitting if previously discussed. I mean he asked me out.

Most Helpful Guy

• oh, they expect it... trust that 100%
    some might say they don't... but internally they will always feel a little screwed if they had to pay --> just for the fact they know other girls get it free, just by that... they will feel screwed by default even if they don't mind

they will only NOT mind, if its their choice completely... then they feel empowered