Is it wrong that I only feel attracted to much older men?

I'm 18 and honestly I see lots of people everyday from many ages and various physical traits but I only feel drawn to guys over 30.
Is this weird?

PS. I can find younger men attractive but there's something missing that makes me prefer older men.

59110

Most Helpful Guys

• It is not wrong, but it is bizarre (unless you only mean like 5-7 years older. If you are exclusively attracted to 40 or 50 year olds (or older) Freud would probably believe you havr an Elektra complex and/or some unresolved father issues. Ask a counselor to be safe and see if he or she believes your attraction is healthy. In my experience, it is always unhealthy to be attrscted to ONLY this or ONLY that because humans are meant to like people in certain age ranges (usually 5 years young or older, once we pass age 20).

• Yes and no
    But mostly you are influenced by tv and shows.

Most Helpful Girls

• Do you have daddy issues? Cause if not then it's nothing wrong I guess. It's a little weird cause you're only 18 so maybe you haven't dated that many men yet. But I remember myself as 18 and all the guys from school were just so stupid lol. Maybe you just like more mature, grown up men who are not scattered. Men in their late 20s can be like that, cause I can't imagine you having much in common with someone over 30. In a few years you will be. Maybe that one thing missing is related to some daddy issue, but I hope not

• I think you are looking for a father figure - maybe you want somebody to take care of you and protect you and provide for you - what you should know is that nobody will ever do for you what you need to do for yourself. Even if you met a guy who was willing to take care of you - you would still have to take care of yourself eventually or take care of others when you become a mom and I think being a married mom is harder than being employed and single with no man around to offer emotional or financial support.

• Just looking to clarify what you just wrote... you're saying its harder to be a married mom then a single mom with job and no man to support? If that is the message you meant could you enlighten me? I always thought raising children together is always easier than alone. And mind you I'm a single father of two. I am talking good relationship of course. Bad ones are always just that bad.