Who would date her?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• You show me the back of some girl and ask if I like her? I don't know.

• If you swipe right you see more

• She's pretty but considering she has a hang up, which is her disability that may cause a slight inconvenience in us having leisure time, she'll have to make up for it with a great personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if it's undeniable attraction. To the point you need each other forever. Those situations do exist

Say for example you are both doing PhD level research. And spend most of your ours inside in a lab... with her. And your minds connect on a level that's unheard of

That's undeniable. Yes I would
    But anything outside that 5% ... no