CHEATING: are there differences in the way men cheat?

Hi guys, this question’s for you!

A guy i know, who has a girlfriend and two very young kids, is cheating. The thing is, he’ll text, he’ll send pictures, he’ll Facetime and he’ll come around to this girl’s house. They kiss, touch and feel, she gives him blowjobs HOWEVER, they don’t have sex because he doesn’t want to. Why is that? He’s already cheating so why does it matter is they have actual intercourse or not? Also, he’s really into the girl he’s cheating with, get’s shy but at the same time he’s very causious about everything.

plsz let me know bc i’m just soooo curious and confused about that situation!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say for sure. Maybe that is all he wants. Main Thing is he's cheating when he should be home spending his time with his girlfriend and Kids.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably doing this so he can tell himself it's not so bad because he's not going all the way. Basically, he's bullshitting himself so he can deny he's being a cheating piece of shit.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah i think so.. but you know what.. i think eventually he’ll do it anyways

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It's possible he doesn't want to get her pregnant or something

1|0
    0|0
  • She probably gives better head than his girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha yea probably, but i don’t think that’s just it.. him and this girl have been liking each other for yeaaaars now. She said like before he was with his now girlfriend but nothing ever happened until now..

• Lol ok

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He may hold a slight part of himself back because of guilt, being cautious and not wanting to be trapped (aka via pregnancy for example), or in his mind he isn't cheating if there's no sex.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes