My boyfriend of a year doesn't like what I wear. Is this normal, or is he controlling?

So lately my boyfriend started saying he doesn't like when I wear shirts with a low neckline.
I'm confused about this because I have a size 34 B cup and hardly anything shows, and I never wear anything that's slutty at all. It's never inappropriate and just simple cute clothes. I really want him to like how I dress. But I'd hate wearing what he likes.
Also, he's been telling me that the only reason he doesn't like what I wear is because other guys look at me.
What should I do? Is he being unreasonable? Or am I? Should I completely change my wardrobe? Or should I just ignore that he dislikes my clothes?
Thanks in advance!

82

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He seems a bit jealous of any attention you get from other guys. If you stay with this guy you will have to deal with it because he probably won't change, especially since you are wearing conservative clothing and he has no reason to be. Tell him you don't like the size of his dick but do you complain? Nooooooooooooo! Throw it back at him and maybe he will shut up about what you wear.