How do I tell him that I’m still a virgin? after lying about it?

I’ve been with my boyfriend for two weeks now. it’s all new and I know that we’re gonna have sex soon... the thing is I haven’t done it before and I feel so embarrassed about it bc I lied about it too but that was after a few weeks we MET. so of course when he asks me “when was the last time you had sex” I felt too embarrassed I say “I haven’t done it before” so I lied about it and said a few month ago... and I know that he’s had a lot of girls before.. he’s 19 and I’m 20, almost 21 and I feel so stupid about it... and I’m so scared he’s gonna break up or things differently about me. how should I bring it up or tell him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak for him on this, but, personally, I would forgive this as a Little White lie if you confessed to me before we had sex. I would tell you that there was no Need to lie About it, but O'd forgive it, understanding that you were nervous. I would be less accepting, though, if we had sex and then I discovered that you were indeed a virgin, because I'd be wondering what else you lied About.

Just come clean. I suspect most guys would forgive the lie if you did, because it's not that big a deal.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him the truth. If he really cares he'll forgive you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If it was up to me, just tell him straight up your a Virgin but to make everything gentle. It’s your first time and you want it to be right. I’m sure he wouldn’t get upset at this. Maybe he’ll think it’s cute you lied to be cool or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him that you felt embarrased and that's why I couldn't say I was a virgin. Soo, if I'm going to be honest, I'm virgin and I hope you can understand.

I didn't mean to lie you but it happened all of a sudden.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him before you do it. Perhaps he forgot already. If not just say you were scared of what he would think.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't have to tell him. You could go buy a dildo and bust your hymen so that you won't bleed on his bed. He'll never know

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes