How do I tell him that I’m still a virgin? after lying about it?

I’ve been with my boyfriend for two weeks now. it’s all new and I know that we’re gonna have sex soon... the thing is I haven’t done it before and I feel so embarrassed about it bc I lied about it too but that was after a few weeks we MET. so of course when he asks me “when was the last time you had sex” I felt too embarrassed I say “I haven’t done it before” so I lied about it and said a few month ago... and I know that he’s had a lot of girls before.. he’s 19 and I’m 20, almost 21 and I feel so stupid about it... and I’m so scared he’s gonna break up or things differently about me. how should I bring it up or tell him?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak for him on this, but, personally, I would forgive this as a Little White lie if you confessed to me before we had sex. I would tell you that there was no Need to lie About it, but O'd forgive it, understanding that you were nervous. I would be less accepting, though, if we had sex and then I discovered that you were indeed a virgin, because I'd be wondering what else you lied About.

Just come clean. I suspect most guys would forgive the lie if you did, because it's not that big a deal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him the truth. If he really cares he'll forgive you