Is it weird if a 18 and 23 year old dated?

I also have another question So when I hugged a guy friend of mine he said that I smelled really good so guys is that a compliment that you would give to a girl who is just a friend or would you only say that to a girl you like?

59

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes super weird. Just so souper weird. Unfathomable. A 5 year age gap is like a canyon that you'll never get across. He's a dot on the other side that you can barely make out. It's like you'll have nothing in common and your relationship will crumble under the weight of the awkward silence. Think about it. He'll be 35 when you're 30. That's like a huuuuuuuge difference. And what of the maturity difference? Because we all know that there's such a huuge difference between 18 and 23. Just...
    Mood: facepalm

Most Helpful Girl