Is it weird if a 18 and 23 year old dated?

Updates:
I also have another question So when I hugged a guy friend of mine he said that I smelled really good so guys is that a compliment that you would give to a girl who is just a friend or would you only say that to a girl you like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes super weird. Just so souper weird. Unfathomable. A 5 year age gap is like a canyon that you'll never get across. He's a dot on the other side that you can barely make out. It's like you'll have nothing in common and your relationship will crumble under the weight of the awkward silence. Think about it. He'll be 35 when you're 30. That's like a huuuuuuuge difference. And what of the maturity difference? Because we all know that there's such a huuge difference between 18 and 23. Just...
    Mood: facepalm

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• No, it happens frequently enough to be not be weird. It's fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I had a 18 year old girlfriend when I was 24. Almost worked out nice... Almost. But my work... Stood in the way.

1|0
    0|0
    • About the update: I have complimented friends too. Some people just... Smell good.

• No. The only real issues would be bars and over 21 clubs.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why would it be weird?
    I've seen even bigger deferences.

1|0
    0|0
    • I get same compliments from guys and girls.
      It can go both ways, but mostly friendly remark.

• No not at all. That's still a reasonable age gap

0|0
    0|0
  • no, why? it seems very reasonable.

1|0
    0|0
    • If you smell good i am going to tell you , regardless of you you are to me. ( except if you were like my boss...)

• Nope

1|0
    0|0
    • I would only tell that to a girl I liked deeper than a friend

• No it's normal

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• That's fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.