How much would you spend on a typical date or the perfect date?

Par

So I was reading an article in yahoo about how much a typical date in New York costs.
The forgotten boro
The forgotten boro
Living here, you have your options of food, but everything else it left to be desired. #sorrynotsorry
How much am I spending?
How much am I spending?
in New York, you are paying $297.27 for a date night.

Is it worth it and how much is it worth?

come on now
come on now

come on now? who wouldn't want to see this? You got amazing stuff to see and walk around.

New Years Eve as a date night? Maybe..
New Years Eve as a date night? Maybe..

So we break it down on costs:

Parking: $15-26.00 (you need to park your car somewhere unless its alternative street parking)
Food: $120.00 (Food, Drinks, Desert)
Movie: $70.00 (2 tickets, 2 sodas, popcorn, candy, etc)
Dive Bar: $81.00 for a dive bar
-------
Grand Total: $297
  • Under $50
  • Over $50
  • Under $100
    Vote C
  • Over $100
    Vote D
  • Just enough money to make the date right
    Vote E
  • I dont date, I just want to see the answers
    Vote F

2849

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't believe people are spending $100 - $200 on a date! That is crazy! I usually spend about $10 - $20 dollars - me and my boyfriend will order aa large pizza or a large nacho dinner and 2 glasses of wine and then split everything 50/50.

Most Helpful Guy