I really don’t trust my bf?

I know he is a loyal person. I mean, he seems 100% committed to me. He doesn’t ever make me feel insecure, or try and give attention to other women. I can see he is head over heels for me!

However, a part of me finds it hard to trust him 100%. I never show my mistrust or worry to him. But, sometimes I get a lot into my head and I start to get angry and feel bad. If I see he follows more people, I check if it’s girls. If I noticed how snapchat score has gone up, I get paranoid about what he’s sending.

The thing is. He has given me the password to his phone. He has let me hold his phone in my hands and use it. (I never check his messages or snoop though). So, why can’t that be enough? Also, he thinks cheating is wrong and doesn’t align with his morals (just like me).

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple, there is no problem but you only have something in your mind like 'what if' and the solution of that is to trust your gut and pull all those things out of your heart, simply tell him like he always does coz it looks that trusty is low on your side, have a solution for that and booooom! the end of it, understood?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're honestly making it worse for yourself... he's clearly into you but yet you're filling your head with things that may or may not be happening and the poor guy... that's not fair on him. Slow down, breathe and just talk to him about it if you feel something isn't right.

• I don’t show him my mistrust or worry. So, I’m not sure how he is a “poor guy”. By that, you make it seem i berate him and accuse him.

• It sounds so far like you're getting all these ideas in your mind of what he could potentially be doing that he more than likely isn't.