Do you think what this woman did was right?

So apparently this woman matched with a whole bunch of guys and invited them all out on a "date" only for the guys to find out that they're on a psuedo-bachelorette type shit where they have to complete for her affections and she can eliminate them for the stupidest shit. Check out the article. Its honestly pretty pathetic.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and my boyfriend JUST talked about this! Why any man stayed is beyond me. 🤦🤷

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well a lot of the stuff she judged the guys on are things that the average girl would also use as criteria on a dating site, so in my opinion she's not that much more shallow or arrogant compared to the average girl.

That being said it was pretty bitchy to do it in public and talk down to the guys like that. I suspect it would have received a much more negative public reaction if the genders had been reversed.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• She sounds like a pretty self centered twat to me, but still the story made me chuckle.

0|1
    0|0
  • My dad told me about it. It's ridiculous and morally wrong, but to be honest it's kind of funny

0|1
    0|0
  • Stupid

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Wow. I would participate and if I won I would of said, "Now you do 50 push ups and sprint for me, I proved I was good enough, now you do the same"

0|1
    0|0
  • What a cheap, narcissistic stunt that was. Boys should have thrown feces at her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not right the guys all assumed it would be one on one. I like the bachelor but I’d leave if I saw I was a part of this nonsense

0|1
    0|0
  • Without seeing the article I think its pretty funny as long as nobody was injured

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d have just left.

0|1
    0|0
  • What a cunt

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes