Do you think what this woman did was right?

So apparently this woman matched with a whole bunch of guys and invited them all out on a "date" only for the guys to find out that they're on a psuedo-bachelorette type shit where they have to complete for her affections and she can eliminate them for the stupidest shit. Check out the article. Its honestly pretty pathetic.

47

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and my boyfriend JUST talked about this! Why any man stayed is beyond me. 🤦🤷

Most Helpful Guy

• Well a lot of the stuff she judged the guys on are things that the average girl would also use as criteria on a dating site, so in my opinion she's not that much more shallow or arrogant compared to the average girl.

That being said it was pretty bitchy to do it in public and talk down to the guys like that. I suspect it would have received a much more negative public reaction if the genders had been reversed.