Has anyone in here filed a fiance/marriage visa?

Updates:
She gotta get permission from her country? Pffffffffft

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Go ahead if you are prepared to have them dump you as soon as they get over here. Lots of women in other countries on dating sites use it to marry men in order to get out of their country, such as the Philippines. You have 28 yr old girls willing to marry a 58 yr old man. Doesn't that sound like a red flag? But then they want you to bring their families over too and may even dump you when you do. I would think twice before marrying a girl from another country. They are not after love but your money and life in the US.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ofcourse I've heard stories like that lots of time and ill be very careful. isn't it like u have to marry 3 years to apply for a green cars?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, no. I don't know anyone that did, either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Ayeee Asian boiii keyspirits finally found his white cutie? Lmfao

0|1
    0|0
    • there's no HAWT white chix in asia. Prob the only one ill find is this one right here 🌹😚

• I never did but I think you can easily find informations about it on internet. I heard that (if it's the girl who move to your country) she need to give her paper to her ambassador (Visa, ID, etc..) and get the authorization of her country for the marriage. If she don't get the authorization then she's forbidden to marry.
    But it's maybe not the same in every country.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven’t

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes