Has anyone in here filed a fiance/marriage visa?

She gotta get permission from her country? Pffffffffft

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Go ahead if you are prepared to have them dump you as soon as they get over here. Lots of women in other countries on dating sites use it to marry men in order to get out of their country, such as the Philippines. You have 28 yr old girls willing to marry a 58 yr old man. Doesn't that sound like a red flag? But then they want you to bring their families over too and may even dump you when you do. I would think twice before marrying a girl from another country. They are not after love but your money and life in the US.

• Ofcourse I've heard stories like that lots of time and ill be very careful. isn't it like u have to marry 3 years to apply for a green cars?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, no. I don't know anyone that did, either.