What is the most boring color for girl to wear?

710

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, it's pink. I hate how pink looks on everything except lips, nipples, and inside your vagina.

Most Helpful Girl

• White, the absence of all color. You only wear that for underwear, a wedding dress, or a blouse.

• Or for your straitjacket.

• @Storm_Soldier2377 No, you mix every color together in one pot you don't get white, you get black. If you don't believe me try it. You can never make a lighter color from a darker one.

• You are both talking about different things. He is right about light, you are right about pigment.

"Mixing a given color pair together will bring different results in light and pigment. Adding more colors to the mix will sully or darken the color in paint, but will appear paler and brighter in light. The only thing they have in common is their complementary colors. But mixing complementary colors together will result in black in pigment; but white for light".