I love my boyfriend, so why am I craving the attention of another guy?

Before I get hate, my boyfriend and I are in an open relationship. We’re allowed to date other people.

Anyway, recently I’ve been craving male attention from another guy that’s not my boyfriend... I still love my boyfriend and want to spend forever with him, I just want a little bit of change? A different experience, or just that rush of early dating again?

Why am I feeling this way?

111

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean, I’ve been the other other guy , sort of. But it wasn’t an open relationship. Clearly there is something you are missing and not getting from your boyfriend. In my case, I am a little bit more interesting and darker than her boyfriend. See if there is anything you can do with your crush, maybe try a date or talk it out with him and go from there.

• It's not even you, it's your ego but you don't realize this because your mind is doing the driving, and you are the passenger.

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been together?