I love my boyfriend, so why am I craving the attention of another guy?

Before I get hate, my boyfriend and I are in an open relationship. We’re allowed to date other people.

Anyway, recently I’ve been craving male attention from another guy that’s not my boyfriend... I still love my boyfriend and want to spend forever with him, I just want a little bit of change? A different experience, or just that rush of early dating again?

Why am I feeling this way?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean, I’ve been the other other guy , sort of. But it wasn’t an open relationship. Clearly there is something you are missing and not getting from your boyfriend. In my case, I am a little bit more interesting and darker than her boyfriend. See if there is anything you can do with your crush, maybe try a date or talk it out with him and go from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not even you, it's your ego but you don't realize this because your mind is doing the driving, and you are the passenger.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been together?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• People in open relationships don't really love each other.

0|2
    1|0
  • Open relationships are not even valid relationships if you ask me

0|1
    1|0
  • human nature to experience something different or see how other guys would seduce you and pleasure you. I assume you have been together for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you just want that flirty feeling that goes away once you start seriously dating someone. It's natural and you probably just want a fling to curb it

0|0
    0|0
  • Extreme horniness and eating to try a different sex style

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you don’t love your boyfriend

0|1
    1|0
  • Open relationship😂

0|1
    1|0
  • Your an attention whore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're a human.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes