How can you tell if a man wants to commit but hasn't said it yet (i give points)?

I've been seeing this guy for a few months. Recently we've become pretty serious and passionate in the times we see eachother and I feel like I'm falling in love.

First times we hungout, we drank and I got pretty flirty. Ended up in bed together but he refused to have sex because he said, "I dont want you think sex is all I want."

Well our relationship progressed and we ended up having sex recently and it was "the best he's ever had." He can't stop talking about how amazing it was. And while frequently tells me he misses me when we're apart, calls me babe, kisses me passionately (forehead kisses and all), is constantly texting and calling me, tells me how much he loves being around me, making plans to see me more often and holds me tight while we sleep I can't help but wonder if he's falling for me too or if he's infatuated with the sex and our sexual chemistry because he also talks about how wonderful sex is with me A LOT...

One night I asked if he liked me and he said yes and asked if I liked him. Then I asked if he liked me for more than the sex and he proceeded to tell me of course I like you for way more than just that.

I just don't understand, if he likes me SOOOO much. Why hasn't he made it official?

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

02