You can't help falling in love: true or false?

422

Most Helpful Guys

• False. I think you can do so by realizing what you want in life. I know that love happens with prior indications but if you aren't really looking for it, you won't fall in love.

You should be more be more inclined to your priorities. People often in relationship complain their partner don't love them. It's because mostly their partner have nailed that aspect of life and now they wish to focus on something else.

Nail love as if you have that by self-love (if that's what it is called) and focus on things you want. You will be so craved to achieve them that you won't even ponder over it. I have seen people with zeal for achievements and they had no time for love. They eventually find their achievements and their love.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can. I have this crazy Super power called choice. If I don't want to fall in love I don't look or stare or even give him the tme to talk. If by chance he looks at me I make an ugly fat face...