You can't help falling in love: true or false?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• False. I think you can do so by realizing what you want in life. I know that love happens with prior indications but if you aren't really looking for it, you won't fall in love.

You should be more be more inclined to your priorities. People often in relationship complain their partner don't love them. It's because mostly their partner have nailed that aspect of life and now they wish to focus on something else.

Nail love as if you have that by self-love (if that's what it is called) and focus on things you want. You will be so craved to achieve them that you won't even ponder over it. I have seen people with zeal for achievements and they had no time for love. They eventually find their achievements and their love.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can. I have this crazy Super power called choice. If I don't want to fall in love I don't look or stare or even give him the tme to talk. If by chance he looks at me I make an ugly fat face...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• you can't help loving someone but you can make sure your shoes are tied and watch where you walk so you don't trip and fall. (I feel this phrasing holds up if not I'm a poet get on my level)

0|0
    0|0
  • False.. but who cares and yes it can be avoided with the power of the mind

1|0
    0|0
  • True, you can't control feelings. You're going to have them whether you want to or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you have no contact with any human being, it's true.

1|0
    0|0
  • I remember you once told me that you are going to Disneyland. Did you enjoy your time there?

0|0
    0|0
  • False but I guess some people can't control their emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • True

0|0
    0|0
  • True

0|0
    0|0
  • Wise men say only fools rush in...

0|0
    0|0
  • according to UB40.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you fall you should be true

1|0
    0|0
  • True

1|0
    0|0
  • True..

0|0
    0|0
  • True.

0|0
    0|0
  • true

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope you can't help it

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely yes in your love

0|0
    0|0
  • False

0|0
    0|0
  • True

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is severe lust

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's true. You can fight it but can't deny it.

1|0
    0|0
  • True I agree

0|0
    0|0
  • False

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes