Guys, would you date a girl who worked as an escort in the past but changed her ways later?

• Yes.. the past does not define anyone.
  • Hell no!
  • Depends
    Vote C
  • results please.
    Vote D

010

Most Helpful Guys

• She'd have to meet my usual Dating criteria and Show that she wasn't anything like that anymore. We'd both get tested for STDs/STIs and I'd have to be sure she was capable of a caring, exclsuive relationship having been used to something very different, including extracting as much Money as she could from men.

• I see people write hell no and other things like that. Guys why tho? A girl that has been an escort means she actually worked. I rather have a girl that does that then a crybaby that just wants to use my money.

I would be okay with it. There are probably times you can feel uncomfortable about the situation but that's also in every normal relationship.

1 last thing. Does it really matter that she has done with more then a few? I honestly don't see the difference between 3 or 30 sexual partners even if she would be over 100 it's still just probably 1 night things without feelings. And why wouldn't it be bad if a guy has fucked around all the time would that be a problem too then?