Is this Online dating shit as much as a waste of time that I feel it is?

this is crazy, they just asked me to basicly answer my own qustion

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never heard of a successful online dating story, so yes. It's not easy getting to know strangers online. It's mostly just smalltalk between two people , so they lose interest in each other very quickly. Well before they get to the stage of arranging to meet up. Most people don't get to the stage of meeting up

Plus, it's so easy to misinterpret text messages. So people online take offence at what's being. They read too much into messages , and start making too many assumptions. That doesn't happen as much in real life

Most Helpful Guy

• It worked for me, but you have to be patient. I met my wife from match. com, but the year before I met her I had about 17 first dates and no second dates.