Which goal do you or did you have in mind when you go online to date?

could be a past experience or currently doing so..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually none other than I was curious to see what online dating and those sites were like. I determined fairly soon they were a huge waste of time on interpreting pure bull$ill profiles mostly loaded with blatant narcissism. The profiles are useful to see what makes most of them tick. Other than that, irl is still the best way.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My goal was to find a long term relationship. All I got was a six month relationship, but I think of that as a partial success. I did not meet my current boyfriend online, though.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• To get a girlfriend in a different country.

1|0
    0|0
    • After girlfriend is found a good match for you, what is your next goal to move past LDR?

• I'm trying to find a job in her country.

• To find someone of course! ;) But I've since learned it's a waste of time and I now have NO expectations or goals from it. I know the likely hood of achieving any of it is extremely slim to none!

1|0
    0|0
    • my question about goals: like did you start out wanting a friendship, friends with benefits, a date for potential long term relationship or ONS?

• Just to get to know people better and hope to find mutual attraction and connection with someone

1|0
    0|0
  • I am currently in a LDR/Online relationship - I actually fell into it, I became very close friends with someone and we danced around the issue but in last month or so we finally came out and said we liked each other. It was a total surprise - Back to your question yeah online dating apps and sites actually help guys like me whether it is shyness or quietness, I would be the most noticeable in a bar or club but online am quite extroverted. So that would have been my main reason for trying dating apps or sites.

1|0
    0|0
  • I typically just go on dating sites to get laid haha.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I never had any expectations. Having expectations just creates unnecessary pressure, and thatโ€™s the last thing you need.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well everyone who goes online to date have different goals. I dont play around so I am wondering.

Recommended myTakes