Which goal do you or did you have in mind when you go online to date?

could be a past experience or currently doing so..

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually none other than I was curious to see what online dating and those sites were like. I determined fairly soon they were a huge waste of time on interpreting pure bull$ill profiles mostly loaded with blatant narcissism. The profiles are useful to see what makes most of them tick. Other than that, irl is still the best way.

Most Helpful Girl

• My goal was to find a long term relationship. All I got was a six month relationship, but I think of that as a partial success. I did not meet my current boyfriend online, though.