Is the age gap between a 17 yr old and a 24 yr old too much?

self explanatory
  • Yea
    Vote A
  • No if it’s above age of consent where they are.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It is absolutely fine. it is no one elses business but yours, and if you are happy with it, go for it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• If it is somewhere where that is legal, I would say it depends on the maturity Levels of the two people, but that is stretching it. Most 17 year olds are still Kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am in the middle on this - (17/24 is an exaggerated gap because where you are at in your lives) - I would look closely at where you both are and how you see the future - In 2 years you may be in university wanting to live life to the full and they will be 26 established in working life maybe thinking about a house, kids

1|0
    0|0
  • Well beside the legality of it lol a 17 year old and a 24 year old are in two different places in their life. Age differences when you're older don't usually matter as much because both people are more established but the struggles, priorities, and mindset of a 17 year old are far different than even a 24 year old and this could put a strain on the relationship down the road.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the simple "no" answer?

Anyway, Age Differences In Relationships DO NOT MATTER, People ↗

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is, because there's no point on earth where an age gap of 8 years can be filled with the equal level of mental maturity, we learn from the things we do, the experiences and in a way it's hardly possible that u get to see the life more than the one who's 8 years ahead than u.
    Remember!

0|0
    0|0
  • that age gap is an invention, in relationships which is a matter of heart and emotions age is not the issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i think it is too much... one is still in her teens (growing up... immature) while the other is an adult... in my opinion people dont become "Real" adults until they reach their 20s...

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean if 17 is the legal age of consent where you are... i dont see an issue with it. My wife is almost 10 years my junior..

0|0
    0|0
  • for now that may seem to be a lot, but in a few years that age gap could be a base of a relationship with long term possibilities.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause the 17 year old is almost a adult but still there should be no sex until the 17 year old is of legal age of 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy is younger its ok. If the guy is older, i am uncomfortable with the predatory aspect.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 years gsp isn't bad, my parents had a 10 year gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's creepy, yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • No if it’s above age of consent where they are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes but no lol. It isn't really the amount of years but more the fact that one is an adult and can go places and do things that the teenager cannot. Maybe in another couple years if they are still digging each other they could try a relationship, but I don't think it would work now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea thats not even legal. But at the same time i find anything greater than 3 years to be too much

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes