***PLEASE HELP*** Fiance and brother clash?

2 months ago my fiance came with my family and I overseas to visit my relatives. My brother saw I was unhappy because my fiance and I were arguing for a week, so my brother let out his frustration at dinner and disrespected my fiance and yelled at him and wagged his finger at him (my brother got involved in something he shouldn't have).

I begged my fiance to apologize to my brother in the airport. My fiance was hesitant and said that he did nothing wrong, but he went and was the bigger man and apologized to him (i felt it was insincere apology)

anyways, after we got back, while my brother was still overseas, my fiance invited my brother's kids to come over and swim at his swimming pool and then brought me and my brother's kids dinner and we ate together.

Yesterday, I told my fiance he needs to break the ice with my brother. He flipped! he said "I am the one who apologized. I'm the one who invited his kids over to swim while he was on vacation. and you still want ME to apologize even though he wronged me? Shame on you..."

Is he right to be upset?
  • Yes, he has every right to say what he said.
  • Kind of
  • No, he shouldn't have said that.
    Vote C

11