Which race are you more attracted to when it comes to dating?

I know skin color doesn't matter. Just which do you find yourself dating more. Me personally, is more to brown skin ladies.

715

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything, just I'd prefer not to be with someone black.
    I know not to follow stereotypes, I am just following statistics when I say most aren't family orientated.

Most Helpful Guys

• If I think back to actual dates, I've dated every race except south Americans, Latinas and pacific islanders.

However, when it comes to actual relationships I always seem to end up either with whites or Asians and my current squeeze is Asian.

• Most of my gfd's - including my current girlfriend of twelve years and the mother of my three children - have been white. However, I have also dated a Japanese gal and and African-American woman, and found both quite attractive.

Not sure why, but I especially found the African-American woman strikingly attractive and we dated for quite a while. There was just something about her that was quite beautiful and sexy - and she had a fun loving personality. (Yes, and we did have some great sex.)

Bottom line, it was probably more the individual than the race, per se - and in the case of the Japanese gal there were cultural factors that I think worked against us. Still, I think it was more about the individual than their race, but I will say that when I see a sexy African-American woman, it does turn my head - and give me a hard on.