Would you be honest?

Say you are in a long term relationship and you started talking to another person because you got bored, would you tell the new person that you are in a relationship already?
  • I would be honest
  • I would not tell the new person

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would be honest with both people. I would be honest with my SO, tell her that the relationship has gotten boring and that I might look for excitement outside of it. Also tell the new girl that I am already in a relationship. That way there is no deception and everyone is clear. But in reality when I tell my SO that things are boring, I would expect to work with her to spice things up so that I don't have to gain emotional or mental intimacy outside of the relationship.

If I didn't tell them, then it's cheating. I don't cheat, do you?