Why are people attracted to you?

Don’t be modest

Mine would have to be my warm innocent personality 😇 I’m also sweet and loving.

82163

Most Helpful Guys

• I say what I mean and mean what I say. I don't mince words or play games. I workout 4-5 times a week, and my body shows the couple years of effort and good nutrition: including a somewhat bulky six pack. My face is decent, too, at least a bit above average.

I've got some masculinity, mystery, strength of will, and I am who I am unabashedly and without shame. I am calm and confident, generally. I know what I want, and I have the courage to go after it.

At the same time, I can be tender with those I care about. I understand what others need, and I consider them. I've been through a lot in my life--a lot--and it's made me grow into a strong man who understands suffering, who's been to the bottom of the barrel and came out on top.

I'm always growing. Every day I wake up, I'm a better person than I was the day before. Every day, I learn something or adjust my behavior or thought process in order to become a better human being. I know I've got a long way to go, and I have many flaws I still need to work on; but, I try, and I try hard: and I grow, perpetually.

• I am interesting. I have many layers to me and have a lot going on in my life. I am also rich, both in terms of money and knowledge. I am a bit harsh and give people positive criticism and they like that honesty.

There's other things I can think of but I don't want to write too much and spoil the fun.

Here's a bit more, just a teaser, I have never been dumped even though I have 4 exes. I have friends that I stopped talking to 3 to 4 years ago who still call me up asking me if I want to spend time with them even though I have made it abundantly clear I don't.

Most Helpful Girls

• Some people think I'm pretty enough to approach, I also like to joke around and laugh a lot so I catch guys sometimes just chiming in and smiling along.

I'm understanding, helpful and kind to ppl's emotions, sensitivities and insecurities. I like to be open-minded and have deep conversations (when people are up for it) and if they aren't I can listen to ppl's topics and chime in every now and again, but I don't prefer doing that all the time. I'm quite easy going at first, and so I find myself catering to other ppl's needs rather than mine, which often makes them like me but I don't feel as comfortable because sometimes I don't feel like myself around them, just the vision that they wanted me to be.

• The guys that ask me out without knowing me well usually say something about my face or my hair. Except for one who made a really weird comment about my neck. Or sometimes if they’ve been to one of my concerts they’ll say something about my voice. But I think that’s just because it’s the only thing they know about me other than what I look like.

The guys that ask me out having known me for a while, tend to say that I smile a lot, and that I’m innocent, or that they like that I want to help people.

• 😂😂😂what did he say about your neck?

• 😂😂😂😂I died. What is wrong with him lol that is so awkward

• Yeah. I turned him down. I’d rather not end up dead in the trunk of someone’s car.