Why are people attracted to you?

Don’t be modest

Mine would have to be my warm innocent personality 😇 I’m also sweet and loving.

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I say what I mean and mean what I say. I don't mince words or play games. I workout 4-5 times a week, and my body shows the couple years of effort and good nutrition: including a somewhat bulky six pack. My face is decent, too, at least a bit above average.

I've got some masculinity, mystery, strength of will, and I am who I am unabashedly and without shame. I am calm and confident, generally. I know what I want, and I have the courage to go after it.

At the same time, I can be tender with those I care about. I understand what others need, and I consider them. I've been through a lot in my life--a lot--and it's made me grow into a strong man who understands suffering, who's been to the bottom of the barrel and came out on top.

I'm always growing. Every day I wake up, I'm a better person than I was the day before. Every day, I learn something or adjust my behavior or thought process in order to become a better human being. I know I've got a long way to go, and I have many flaws I still need to work on; but, I try, and I try hard: and I grow, perpetually.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am interesting. I have many layers to me and have a lot going on in my life. I am also rich, both in terms of money and knowledge. I am a bit harsh and give people positive criticism and they like that honesty.

There's other things I can think of but I don't want to write too much and spoil the fun.

Here's a bit more, just a teaser, I have never been dumped even though I have 4 exes. I have friends that I stopped talking to 3 to 4 years ago who still call me up asking me if I want to spend time with them even though I have made it abundantly clear I don't.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Some people think I'm pretty enough to approach, I also like to joke around and laugh a lot so I catch guys sometimes just chiming in and smiling along.

I'm understanding, helpful and kind to ppl's emotions, sensitivities and insecurities. I like to be open-minded and have deep conversations (when people are up for it) and if they aren't I can listen to ppl's topics and chime in every now and again, but I don't prefer doing that all the time. I'm quite easy going at first, and so I find myself catering to other ppl's needs rather than mine, which often makes them like me but I don't feel as comfortable because sometimes I don't feel like myself around them, just the vision that they wanted me to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • The guys that ask me out without knowing me well usually say something about my face or my hair. Except for one who made a really weird comment about my neck. Or sometimes if they’ve been to one of my concerts they’ll say something about my voice. But I think that’s just because it’s the only thing they know about me other than what I look like.

The guys that ask me out having known me for a while, tend to say that I smile a lot, and that I’m innocent, or that they like that I want to help people.

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂what did he say about your neck?

• Show All
    • 😂😂😂😂I died. What is wrong with him lol that is so awkward

• Yeah. I turned him down. I’d rather not end up dead in the trunk of someone’s car.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 161

• Could only be the eyes….

0|0
    0|0
  • From a distance it's the way I dress. I have classic style in the way I dress.
    Up close, most women complement me on my eyes. They say I have soft, but intense eyes. I don't know, that's what I'm told. I don't know how I can have soft and intense eyes at the same time.
    After that, it's my confidence and self esteem. I'm a gentleman, but I'm also very honest. I have a witty sense of humor, and I don't take life so serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to answer this question with any degree of humility. but
    1) Looks. I have overheard enough comments from women who didn't realize I was within earshot discussing my "fuckability"
    2) Confidence
    3) Sense of humor
    4) Reasonably tall (6'1") and slender

0|0
    0|0
  • "Don't be modest"
    I won't be: I don't know. I am overweight, unattractively so, don't have a nice face either. Personality wise I'm your typical Aspie. I have heard others say I'm nice fairly often, but AFAIK that is because these gals and guys falsely attribute me often giving up my time to I being nice instead of I considering my time worthless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple
    Honesty and maturity of thought...

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly? couldn't tell you. I am a total dork, a romantic, I am told I am honest, kind, caring, genuine, sweet, silly, trustworthy, respectful, responsible, sympathetic, comforting, loving, modest, humble, perhaps a few others. I personally consider myself of average ish looks. though apparently I am 100% wrong about that according to most of the women I have talked to. So heck if I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people take advantage of my loving nature. I am very kind, funny, outgoing, loving, supportive, etc. So they use me for the attention cause not many guys my age give attention or show them love. They never experienced love so they use me for that. So tbh i dont think anyone has actually been attracted to me yet but have been attracted to what i have to offer. If that makes any sense lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tonight I was watching TV with my wife and a female friend. I offered my wife a piece of chocolate I had and she turned it down, saying “no thanks, I just had some yogurt that was too sweet”.

I said “Too sweet? That’s what all the ladies say about me”. She replied “No. No one has ever said that about you”. My friend said “Yeah dude, you’re an asshole. Even your dog thinks your kind of a dick”.

So that, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because I'm mentally creative. It's unfortunate that I'm not human, but we can work around that.

0|2
    0|0
  • I am not sure if anyone is attracted to me or not and I don't care about that anyways.

If someone is attracted to me that is fine, good for them and if someone is not, it doesn't bother me and I don't care. My life will still go on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never thought about it. I often give people advice, but am absolutely dumb when it comes to recognizing when people are interested in me personally lol.

I've been told that I have a good ass for a guy and "bedroom eyes," but aside from that I never really thought about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably because im 6.2 good looking guy and if u really get to know me i really am a good person
    but the first impression my girlfriend had she was scared even she told me but when she got to know me it was totally diferent world then it seemed

0|0
    0|0
  • Kindness, ambitions, goal oriented attitude, I dont suck up to pretty girls, I do my own thing in my own bubble and people just always try to join me for the ride. But I always just advise them on their own problems and they tend to form their own bubbles for a new future and a bright one too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because I tend to be very optimistic and friendly, deep thinker, adventurous, pretty face, respectful , always trying to evolve/challenge myself, can dance til the sun comes up and because I give the best hugs!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think You can't say these particular things are responsible for attracting individuals. Maybe attraction is biological. It happens between two opposites. If your body finds them to be a potential partner, then attraction will be there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a gentleman and someone with great empathy. I know how to treat people nice, make them smile and feel cared.

The only question if they are worth to it?

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically, I've been told it's my height, and broad shoulders.

Personality, I've been told it's my sense of humor, and my ability to listen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a caring, affectionate, witty azshole, and I can make her smile and laugh. I'm charming without trying. But I'm a beast without beauty if you just looking from a far and I don't say anything to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Im a really consistent person, so my feelings never changes.
    2. My loyalty and honesty is on stupidity levels
    3. Im a fun person to be around, because im super curious about life so i wants to try everything i can. Be around me is a wild ride of pure randomness so people never get bored.
    4. Im a simple and easy going person. We can talk about everything (literally everything). 0 dramas, 0 fighting, 0 secrets and 0 judging

0|0
    0|0
  • Irrational good looks.
    I'm rich.
    Totally confident, a rock, accomplished.

And married. Do you have any idea how often married guys are approached by women? It's called pre-selection. They think they can poach you since you must be a good catch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well many say I have good features but I dont really see it cuz Im insecure af. But I think I attract people mostly cuz I am always a dorky humorous boy next door-ish guy. Even if I fake my positivity sometimes. Also one of my friends said I hug like a boyfriend. I don't know what that means XD

0|0
    0|0
    • Hugging like a boyfriend probably means that you hug people with such a warmth and tenderness that it's like you're hugging your girlfriend.

I mean, I've never heard that expression before, but that's what came to mind.

• $$$ 😂 there is little else to like if you’re a good sweet girl.

4|0
    0|0
  • I am honest to a fault, creative with a good sense of humor, fun to be around with good morals and ethics. I am a giver and repeatedly am told I have a big heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone's attracted to me? Why wasn't I told about this?

0|1
    0|0
  • As most of the people I know tells me after the first meeting they had a feeling that they know me from a long time ago, I dunno but am feeling it's like a curse actually 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't... but the people who are friends with me generally like my friendly/warm personality, the fact I love to laugh, or because I work out too much for my own good.

Lots of banter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly because of my Body/Face and Hair. If I get to know the person they seem to enjoy my honesty and genuine personality 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I make a lot of money and love to spoil people

1|0
    0|0
  • Theyre not people hate my guts because i call them out on their bullsh*t and i have a take no crap from anyone attitude which is why people are always fighting with me and hate my guts because of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 80

• I genuinely don't know, not being modest, and not because i'd think someone wouldn't be attracted to me or because i'm insecure about myself but because people who have told me what they like about me have always pointed out different things, physically guys who have been with me have told me they think i have a really naturally pretty face, and like my bum lol, but physically and personality wise i think im a acquired taste.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yet I can bet if an average looking guy like me would have approached you, you could have told them u fuckk off lol

• I think it's hard to point out specific things that people would be attracted to, especially because different people are attracted to completely different things.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm shy, not cocky, smart, hard working and they like my hobbies

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty and kinda cool.

2|5
    2|1
  • I don't know why - I just know that they are.

0|0
    0|1
  • In real life, I'm very bubbly and friendly towards people. I'm a good listener and compassionate. So I'm an approachable person, not standoffish. People sense I'm sincere towards them when I'm talking to them. And people appreciate and trust sincerity

1|0
    0|0
  • I am just Like you Here, dear, I have always been like this all of my life. However, As you Get Older and more Bolder, You will Learn who then... Burn. Your Heart that is. Don't be an Enabler to Let this happen, or Ever have it Start from your Naïve Heart. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, since you said not to be modest...
    I’m pretty 😊
    But not so pretty that I’m intimidating or anyone would be jealous of me. Just the right amount of pretty to grab attention.
    I’m friendly and conversation comes easy to me. I’m also a good listener, which I believe is more important than being a good talker. I go out of my way to make people feel relaxed.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 things.
    First off, I am SUPER friendly. As in, I will smile at EVERYONE and Im always starting up conversations with new people. I guess these days they call it "outgoing". I get along with everyone and I can always come up with something of interest.
    Secondly, Im a giver. Im selflessly helpful and I will do anything in my power to help someone, without expecting something in return.
    At least, this is what Im told by my close friends, exes, and I can kind of see it too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm easy on the eyes and that's the only thing guys seem to care about when they pursue. But when they find out that I'm no nonsense and play no games and don't fall for game playing either, the brain turns them off. They go back and just watch me from a distance mostly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am very confident (more in real life) and I can do a lot of cool things (like backflips and back handsprings), I am nice looking (clear skin, straight black hair that goes a bit past my elbows waist length, nice jawline, not too fat but definitely not skinny, toned), usually nice unless I have a reason not to (like if they were mean to me or other people repeatedly), intelligent, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like a child which isn’t an exaggeration by the way. I get a lot of freaks attracted to me, especially older men in the 50s-60s range😆 It sucks looking like a 12 year old. I don’t think a normal person has ever been attracted to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm dominant, that's really the only thing people like about me. i can have hundreds of people admire me while someone else as my icon, but no one looks at me the second it's actually me. i don't believe anyone has had a genuine crush on me, but people have merely stalked me ONLINE. so, I guess the answer is anything besides me irl

0|0
    0|0
  • Only because they think I'm cute. But that's just the boys. Girls think I'm a bitch. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Well... my ex boyfriend told me he got attracted to me first because of my looks... then when he got to know me a bit more he really loved my sense of humor and music taste... I think I have better traits than this, but I dunno ) :
    Some people say they like me because I'm sweet too...

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually asked my boyfriend this just now. We meet at a club at the bar, and he started talking to me. He said what first attracted him to me was my 'light blue eyes and wavy brown hair' . Yeah right

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people are attracted to me because sometimes I can be intriguing but I don’t do relationships so they try to get close anyways just to see if they can change my mind. It’s annoying. I need it to stop

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know. I get told I have a sweet smile but I hate my smile. I’ve been told I’m kind. I agree with that. I’ve been told I’m good looking but I don’t think I am. I don’t get it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say its definitely my personality that makes me attractive. I can be very playful and humorous with people.

Also, my big boobs help.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think its initially my appearance. I workout and eat right so im not afraid to admit that i look good. But after that, its probably my optimism, love for people, intelligence, and humor

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys tend to be attracted to me because I have a listening ear.
    That or they just want phone sex.
    I've yet to meet any guy in real life, much less one that thinks I'm attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have to start with looks as that's usually what people first notice about me. It's after they actually get to know me that they become attracted to my personality, I try my best to be polite and kind to everyone. I have a dark sense of humor, and usually am always making people crack up to the point of tears. Most of my friends are with me just for the simple fact that I take care of what I consider mine. Just the other day I took my bff out on a mock date to spoil her. We went out got massages and had a fancy dinner. Over all I spoiled her rotten, and she loves me for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't asked yet, however people say a lot you're a sweet and peaceful person and that I'm a friendly since I smile a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • My looks and humor. If they get to know me more, my kindness, understanding and dependability.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told it's my uniqueness, the way I love, sexy yet cute look, my sarcastic sense of humor, my understanding and down to earth personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically - i have a good face and a nice rack. Rest needs some work atm
    Personality - in somewhat funny, somewhat sweet and can pretend im interested in anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • People liked me (in high school) because I was the "it girl". The girl who gets good grades, good at soccer. I also had a very fun personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh, looks i guess, personality, humor, and understanding

0|1
    0|0
  • My sense of humor and capacity to keep a conversation flowing regardless of what topic is being discuss, my ass and my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys say i'm honest and open minded with a good mix of humour, sexiness and intelligence. Girls like that i am a good communication partner.

0|0
    0|1
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes