Guys, 19 years old girl who never had a boyfriend. What is wrong with me?

I'm 19 years old and i'm turning 20 this year. I've never had a boyfriend. I'm a quiet girl and kind of shy. And also i don't talk that much to the people that i don't really know that well (i do talk much with my bestfriends though).
I don't really have many friends. And sometimes it makes me so sad that i never even have a chance to be with someone. Well, i really want to have a boyfriend because i feel like it would be so fun to have someone to share my stories and anything. It would be so amazing to have a late night conversation and hang out on weekend with someone that you really like.
I think boys just don't like me that way. It makes me sad though. Sometimes i get lost in my thoughts, maybe i'm too ugly, or maybe i'm just so boring. Well, i'm not really good at flirting and i think it's just not my thing. I really wish i could just tell my crush how i really feel about him but it's just impossible. Because i know that he doesn't like me that way.
Do you guys really think that i'm not that interesting to boys? I really want to know why.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Hun, there is nothing wrong with you. You just jave yet to find the right one is all. And the looks aren't what always matter and im sure you are beautiful and you shouldn't think otherwise. As long as you have a good heart and treat your crush well you can get with him. But thats if he is the one. Tbh you may have to low your standards because i do agree there are not many good guys out there but there are the rare handful. But there is nothing wrong with you. its okay to be shy but just try to step out of your bubble. Put yourself out there. Most guys dig shy girls by the way so you shouldn't have a problem. You are still young and i understand wanting that feeling of love. Those late night talks and stuff. Those are things I've wanted and I think everyone deep down wants. But your still young. You will find someone i promise you. I hope this was helpful.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is going to sound tough but I'm going to say it anyway. The people who are always saying "why don't girls/boys like me", is always the person who is too shy to make any moves on people they are interested in. You cannot mope around waiting for people to like you, relationships don't work that way. if you want someone to like you then you have to go out of your way to give them something to think about. Make excuses to establish physical contact, flirt, play with your hair, whatever. It's the same thing with guys who say that nice guys finish last. That's not a thing, that's just guys who were too passive to let the girl know that they wanted more from their friendship, or that they are constantly chasing the wrong girls. Don't be like that. Be confident enough in your own skin that you can put yourself out there to guys so that they will actually notice you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Especially since you're shy, you may not be coming into contact with enough guys, and maybe you don't seem approachable, Hard to say because we don't see how you interact with guys.

Are you comfortable with approaching a guy and asking him out?

0|0
    0|0
  • You didn't post a picture. That is the first place to start.

0|0
    0|1
    • looks don't matter

• Show All
    • @Littlemajere Yes, if we could ignore our biological heritage and pretend that we are attracted to people who we find unattractive, there would be a wider range of people to date. Why not also ignore your age preferences? There are some very nice 40 and 50 year old women who might like you. RIght? More choices!

• Age is different. We are talking about looks her age is shown in her profile. Plus im not saying to completely ignore your interests but just ease up on them a bit. Give the other person a chance get to know them and you'll see that their physical flaws will fade away and they will become very attravtive and beautiful to you. That's actually happened to me before so i know people can get past looks if they just give it a try. People just choose not to because they want a perfect bf/gf and a perfect relationship but people fail to realize there is no perfect. Tbh peoples imperfections is the best people will ever get and people need to learn to get past them. If that makes sense. I don't know thats just my opinion. You are intitled to yours just as i am intitled to mine.

• You're not smiling enough to show interest when they approach you. You don't really need to be good at words just reassure them that you may be interested. Laughing at their bad jokes works really well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is wrong with you. You just need to find the right guy who appreciates you for who you are :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had a girlfriend and probably never will till I turn 35-40 where I get a lot of money

So, there is nothing wrong with you

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with that. Many young people doesn't have a gf/bf.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not even 20.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait you think not having a boyfriend is bad?

0|0
    0|0
  • u never met me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes