Guys, 19 years old girl who never had a boyfriend. What is wrong with me?

I'm 19 years old and i'm turning 20 this year. I've never had a boyfriend. I'm a quiet girl and kind of shy. And also i don't talk that much to the people that i don't really know that well (i do talk much with my bestfriends though).
I don't really have many friends. And sometimes it makes me so sad that i never even have a chance to be with someone. Well, i really want to have a boyfriend because i feel like it would be so fun to have someone to share my stories and anything. It would be so amazing to have a late night conversation and hang out on weekend with someone that you really like.
I think boys just don't like me that way. It makes me sad though. Sometimes i get lost in my thoughts, maybe i'm too ugly, or maybe i'm just so boring. Well, i'm not really good at flirting and i think it's just not my thing. I really wish i could just tell my crush how i really feel about him but it's just impossible. Because i know that he doesn't like me that way.
Do you guys really think that i'm not that interesting to boys? I really want to know why.

11

Most Helpful Guys

• Hun, there is nothing wrong with you. You just jave yet to find the right one is all. And the looks aren't what always matter and im sure you are beautiful and you shouldn't think otherwise. As long as you have a good heart and treat your crush well you can get with him. But thats if he is the one. Tbh you may have to low your standards because i do agree there are not many good guys out there but there are the rare handful. But there is nothing wrong with you. its okay to be shy but just try to step out of your bubble. Put yourself out there. Most guys dig shy girls by the way so you shouldn't have a problem. You are still young and i understand wanting that feeling of love. Those late night talks and stuff. Those are things I've wanted and I think everyone deep down wants. But your still young. You will find someone i promise you. I hope this was helpful.

• This is going to sound tough but I'm going to say it anyway. The people who are always saying "why don't girls/boys like me", is always the person who is too shy to make any moves on people they are interested in. You cannot mope around waiting for people to like you, relationships don't work that way. if you want someone to like you then you have to go out of your way to give them something to think about. Make excuses to establish physical contact, flirt, play with your hair, whatever. It's the same thing with guys who say that nice guys finish last. That's not a thing, that's just guys who were too passive to let the girl know that they wanted more from their friendship, or that they are constantly chasing the wrong girls. Don't be like that. Be confident enough in your own skin that you can put yourself out there to guys so that they will actually notice you.