I'm a guitarist and a singer from india, south india actually, a lot of illitrate north indians actually managed to give us indians a bad name?

So would a girl from a forgot country actually want to date guys like me cuz some people misbehaved to them?
Foreign country*

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, TBH most people want to date someone who lives near by.

Tell me about your guitar.

• The date thing was just to know if people actually care about that kinda stuff😂i play an ESP EC-256, and Ibanez s520 and a fender American standard elite stratocaster

• One more year and I can drive and I've been waiting for this for a long time and I'm pretty desperate for a drivers licence 😂and here comes the kerala government saying driving age should be lifted to 21

• I hope they don't change 18 to 21

Most Helpful Guy

• After 18 it usually (not always) gets easier to find a girl. First thing you need to do though, is talk to them.
    Why not try doing an album, go to Bollywood and become an actor. You have the whole world my friend and the fact that you pick up on languages is great.