Which girl would you date?

Which girl would you date and WHY?

I thought this kind of game could be fun, you just have to pick the girl you want to date with.

* Alicia.
She is 23 years old, she lives with her parents, she has a big brother who is 24. She studies politics, she enjoys debating. She is skinny (99 lbs/45 kg and 5ft3/1m63), has blond hair.
Her parents are Spanish, she is bilingual. She has a lot of friends and likes parties. Sexually, she already had 2 different partners.

* Serena.
She is 21 years old, she has her own flat and she works as a legal assistant. She just graduated. She is really generous, is the member of an association. She is a working woman, she speaks 3 different languages : English, French and Arabic.
She is plum (143 lbs/65 kg) and 5ft3/1m63), has brown hair, her father is African and her mother European. Sexually, she used to be very active, she already had 19 different partners.

* Lucia.
Lucia is also 23, she has her own flat. She has a son who is 2. She is working as a makeup artist. Her passions are makeup and travels. She is skinny like Alicia. She is very active, do a lot of sports. She has many friends and she is very close to her family, her mother is very present in her life. Her mother is Italian and her father is Spanish. She only speaks English. She already had 11 different partners.

* Nina
Nina is 21 years old. She has a little flat for her studies and go back to her family on vacations. She is studying tourism economy and travels a lot. She has a lot of humour. She is the first child of a family of 3. She speaks French and English. She enjoys debating and gastronomy. She is as plump as Serena.
She is virgin.

• Alicia (first one)
  • Serena (second one)
  • Lucia (third one)
    Vote C
  • Nina (fourth one)
    Vote D

213

Most Helpful Guys

• Probably none as they're to young for me. You broke them down like horses and left out things like charity or care for children which is something I look for. You also don't have a maintenance level. Does legal aid expect me to be on call 24/7? What does the possessive nature of each one look like? Does one constantly hang out with exes to fulfil an unnatural need for attention? What hobbies do they have other than work? Do any of them like to scuba dive or are they afraid of the ocean? Do any of them live life in a no fear way?

• That’s a lot of questions, I am going to repost 4 profiles of women with more details 😊

• After reading all of these I had almost no reaction to any of them. Nothing really popped out as oh shit that ones definitely the one I want. I’m a little pushed away by Lucia’s child and to a lesser extent Nina’s virginity. But if I were to exclude those two factors I’m not very pushed towards any particular girl. The height and weight are just numbers 5’3” and 145 lb can look amazing or very unattractive same thing for 5’3” and 99 lb. The sexual partners part is irrelevant because more than a few girls lie about that number so I don’t even pay attention to it. Her race is irrelevant to me because I’ve met enough beautiful and unattractive people of different races that I’m convinced it’s 100% a matter of taste and I have a diverse pallet of interests. The extra languages are neat but don’t really influence who I choose to date at all. As long as she can speak to me I’m happy. If I had to choose I’d go with Serena. I don’t like argumentative people, I like being active but I’d rather not be dragged around to a lot of sport stuff, and I love travel but don’t want to date a girl whose career is wrapped up in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm straight but I guess Alicia. The only cons I see with her is the part where u said she enjoys debating politics 😴 lol I can already tell she's probably a know it all lol and that she likes to party. That's a con because I'm getting tired of partying and moving out of my party girl phase. Also, she's freaking skinny as hell. Is she naturally that thin or is she one of those preachy, insane dieting health freaks? lol But other than that she sounds the best compared to the other ones.