Would you date me? 🤔?

So yeah, saw this beeing asked quite a lot and thought why not do the same, I mean I rip off most of my questions anyways πŸ˜„

Ill just go ahead and list some things about me.

Personality Traits:
- Loyal and Loving
Once I find a girl I love, I do everything I can to keep a healthy relationship. I tend to brag about my partner or her successes a lot, because Im proud of her.
- Honest and Upfront
If I like something about you I will tell you about it, I'll do the same if I dislike something. I never lie, not even when it might be better in the current situation.
- Confident and Proud
Im very confident in myself and show a lot of Pride in what I achieved so far.
- Passionate and success-oriented
I set myself a lot of goals and those goals are beeing worked towards with top priority. I even endure discomfort as long as its helping to reach the goal.
- Generous
Im one of the few people that gets happy when I see people achieve something and It gives me motivation to keep on going. I pay every dinner, doesn't matter if its with family/friends or a date. (this also counts for activities like going out drinking etc.)
- Humour
I enjoy all kinds of humor, even the darkest kind. I like to laugh a lot and joke about pretty much anything.

here are some facts about me (yay!)
- I traveled the World
- Im a very young CEO, it hopefully stays this way for a while πŸ˜‹
- I cook amazing meals ( planned on becoming a chef)
- I love long and Interesting conversations
- I study Business Economics online after work, I plan on getting my Bachelor in 2years
- Im a good driver (I visit the racetrack at least 2 times a month to increase my times)

Bad stuff about me:
- Horrible with money
I spend way to much on pretty much anything I like or find Interesting
- Im very impulsive and impatient
pretty much self explenatory
- Sarcastic
Im very sarcastic, most people get annoyed by this πŸ˜…

So yeah, Would you date me based on this Information? πŸ€”

Updates:
you could also just skip all this and just say yes 😄

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Personality wise you sound great, all traits i look for in someone, though as been said the fitness thing would be to much for me considering you train 5 days a week lol.
    Funny enough though i have all your bad qualities.. except maybe the sarcasm.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah 5days a week is kinda harsh πŸ˜… its mostly cardio tho πŸ˜‹

• Yea i dont like this β€œI'll do the same if I dislike something. I never lie, not even when it might be better in the current situation.” I rather be lied to. Its amazing that you're ceo but horrible that you're not good with money. I also hate sarcasm. Everything else was good traits though

0|0
    0|0
    • most people Hate sarcasm πŸ˜„

Im only bad with money when its
      my own, in the company Im actually a completly diffrent person πŸ˜…

• You'd make a great friend. You sound like a really nice person.

The only thing is I won't date you cause you won't let me pay and I'd feel bad about doing so. I'd get so spoiltπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • at least its a reasonable turn-down πŸ˜‚
      My dad just tought me to Always treat women like queens and to pay for everything, so I pretty much do that all the time πŸ˜…

• Show All
    • you're cute, fun and seem extremly nice. Also you'd treat your man like a king πŸ˜„

• Good observation skills. And we just started talking. A keeper for sure. πŸ™ŒπŸ½

• You're pretty cool and all but I honestly wouldn't 😬 just because of the promicious side lol. You do seem like a great person though aside from that πŸ˜„

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was single, yes. You sound like a nice guy and I love sarcasm πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ™‹ I would

0|0
    0|1
  • Hell yeah baby

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like the ideal partner tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just getting a different vibe.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a nice body and I love your background photo xd
    But from what I remember you're one of men who want their partner only to be have fully shaved pubic hair, and that's a dealbreaker.
    I want my partner to care about my health and hygiene, and removing hair is unhygienic and unhealthy. I also don't really like tattoos, they make people less attractive, but that's not really a dealbreaker

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats only partly true, I enjoy fully shaven the most but trimmed is fine for me. I just dont like it when the hair is everywhere and looks like the rainforest πŸ˜‚

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, I would, you have neat handwriting on held up paper signs.

0|0
    0|0
    • Forgot to list that... Its my most impressive skill πŸ˜‚

• I would not date you. Yeah, you've got great abs but the penis is a deal breaker for me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes