Would you date me? 🤔?

So yeah, saw this beeing asked quite a lot and thought why not do the same, I mean I rip off most of my questions anyways πŸ˜„

Ill just go ahead and list some things about me.

Personality Traits:
- Loyal and Loving
Once I find a girl I love, I do everything I can to keep a healthy relationship. I tend to brag about my partner or her successes a lot, because Im proud of her.
- Honest and Upfront
If I like something about you I will tell you about it, I'll do the same if I dislike something. I never lie, not even when it might be better in the current situation.
- Confident and Proud
Im very confident in myself and show a lot of Pride in what I achieved so far.
- Passionate and success-oriented
I set myself a lot of goals and those goals are beeing worked towards with top priority. I even endure discomfort as long as its helping to reach the goal.
- Generous
Im one of the few people that gets happy when I see people achieve something and It gives me motivation to keep on going. I pay every dinner, doesn't matter if its with family/friends or a date. (this also counts for activities like going out drinking etc.)
- Humour
I enjoy all kinds of humor, even the darkest kind. I like to laugh a lot and joke about pretty much anything.

here are some facts about me (yay!)
- I traveled the World
- Im a very young CEO, it hopefully stays this way for a while πŸ˜‹
- I cook amazing meals ( planned on becoming a chef)
- I love long and Interesting conversations
- I study Business Economics online after work, I plan on getting my Bachelor in 2years
- Im a good driver (I visit the racetrack at least 2 times a month to increase my times)

Bad stuff about me:
- Horrible with money
I spend way to much on pretty much anything I like or find Interesting
- Im very impulsive and impatient
pretty much self explenatory
- Sarcastic
Im very sarcastic, most people get annoyed by this πŸ˜…

So yeah, Would you date me based on this Information? πŸ€”

you could also just skip all this and just say yes 😄

112

Most Helpful Girl