Why are people so fucking dumb these days?

I met a guy when I was 17 and I'm almost 19 now, he disgusts me.

Why do full grown ass twenty year old men want to gossip, start drama and lie and shit?

Homie, you're a grown ass adult. You're supposed to be ABOVE that shit.

I don't fucking know why grown ass people sit around and gossip and get in other people's business.

Like some people on this Earth really weren't raised right.

This mfer lied about having a girlfriend and wouldn't take down her profile pic on IG yet keeps chasing me. He had the nerves to tell me bye bitch for Jo fucking reason besides ignoring him because I said he was stuck in HS?

I can't wait until I start college. Fucking idiots. I'm so sick of grown ass people acting dumb.

210

Most Helpful Guys

• Truly intelligent people rise above the pedestrian unpleasantness of those in their lives who are less fortunate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Join the party cause anyone who is on Instagram is dumb.