Why are people so fucking dumb these days?

I met a guy when I was 17 and I'm almost 19 now, he disgusts me.

Why do full grown ass twenty year old men want to gossip, start drama and lie and shit?

Homie, you're a grown ass adult. You're supposed to be ABOVE that shit.

I don't fucking know why grown ass people sit around and gossip and get in other people's business.

Like some people on this Earth really weren't raised right.

This mfer lied about having a girlfriend and wouldn't take down her profile pic on IG yet keeps chasing me. He had the nerves to tell me bye bitch for Jo fucking reason besides ignoring him because I said he was stuck in HS?

I can't wait until I start college. Fucking idiots. I'm so sick of grown ass people acting dumb.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Truly intelligent people rise above the pedestrian unpleasantness of those in their lives who are less fortunate.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Join the party cause anyone who is on Instagram is dumb.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Most people are ok. It's just that the really bad ones get noticed more. Also idiots are not a new thing neither are they more nowadays. And judging from how old people behave, I'd argue that it's better nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are just dumb but that's not everybody. Never make general statements because of a negative experience you had. If you come to know that a person is full of drama and a lair, then don't be around them until they get on your nerves. Don't get attached to people before getting to know who they really are.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't expect too much from people who spend most of there time on social media.

1|0
    0|0
  • Calm down my friend... take a break from relationships and focus on your personal success... at least that is what I did

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone gets told they're special as a kid so they don't strive to accomplish anything, they get everything from others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your first mistake is thinking a 20 year old is somehow grown-up. A 20 year old male is still just a older kid.

0|0
    0|0
  • 18 yo male and full grown adult... two terms never found together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because nowadays we let something get in the way of us listening it is called ego

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes