Girls, How many dates until you’re comfortable going to a man’s home?

Where it is implied that he isn’t trying anything yet.
Updates:
Thank you all for your input.
Last night on my date I asked if she would like to in the future. Today she text suggesting Saturday at my place.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how the guy acts and treats you doesn’t matter how many dates what matters is what your actions tell me

1|1
    0|0
    • That makes sense. I like your answer. I’m more concerned about getting to know her and gaining her trust before anything else.

• Show All
    • Yes it is. I’m looking for a best friend and future wife, not a quick fuck.

• That’s good. Take your time. It’s good to know that your intentions aren’t just hit it and quit it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• After three-four dates maybe.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you’ve “known” him for maybe 2-3 weeks and went out three times prior, and he asked you to have dinner at an earlier time, would you be more likely to say yes?

• Show All
    • I meant earlier as to give the feeling that I am not trying to get her to stay the night or sleep with me.

• I would say yes especially if I have done my research
      on him in those three weeks...

• If he's from online, it will take way longer. It also depends on if he comes across as reliable and not a horndog. One sleeze I met online called me to a seedy bar and asked me if I will go to his apartment, the answer was no of course.

3|1
    0|0
  • This all depends on the dude. If he makes me uncomfortable it's obviously going to take longer.

2|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the man, but I think after several weeks and several dates. You gotta be able to completely trust the guy if you're going with him to his house.

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends how well I know him, I think most people I dated I knew well enough that I already trusted them that much before the first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Three.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not sure how many dates. I would say exleast a month

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say about nine or ten or up to a year if she feels uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Like three... depends on the guy honestly

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how comfortable I am with said man.

1|0
    0|0
  • 10 over 4 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one if the chemistry is right.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2-3 dates

0|0
    0|0
  • Four maybe