Girls, How many dates until you’re comfortable going to a man’s home?

Where it is implied that he isn’t trying anything yet.
Thank you all for your input.
Last night on my date I asked if she would like to in the future. Today she text suggesting Saturday at my place.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how the guy acts and treats you doesn’t matter how many dates what matters is what your actions tell me

• That makes sense. I like your answer. I’m more concerned about getting to know her and gaining her trust before anything else.

• Yes it is. I’m looking for a best friend and future wife, not a quick fuck.

• That’s good. Take your time. It’s good to know that your intentions aren’t just hit it and quit it