Guys, Would you date me?

If i wasn't already taken lol...

Looks-
- Dark brown hair above the shoulder
- Dark brown eyes, but wears glasses
- Straight Teeth, White Smile
- Chubby cheeks
- 5’2
- Pretty big boobs
- Pretty avg butt
- Thick thighs
- Somewhat flat tummy
- African American with bit of a country accent

Personality-
- Age 23
- Annoyingly Goofy
- Sweet
- Respectful
- Hardly Cusses
- Dirty Sense of Humor
- Loves Junk food
- Picky eater
- Hates sarcasm
- doesn't smoke/drink
- Family oriented
- Has a horrible memory
- Afraid of animals and bugs
- I prefer my age or 1-2 years older
- doesn't drive/cook but willing to learn
- Wants marriage and kids after like 2 years
- Christian but goes to church on occasion
- Not interested in discussing politics
- Lives with mom until next summer
- Graduated college with assoc/bach in biz
- Wants 2-4 kids but al before age 30
- Wants to live in the South (TX/FL/GA)
- Will make you wait over a year to get laid
- Will make you wait over half a year to get head
- Will jerk you off by the second date lmao
- Will do naughty things with you in public because she loves the thought of getting caught
- Im not interested in dating men who are sexually interested in other men. Im not into men with beards (trimmed goatees are acceptable). I also hate when guys wear skinny jeans.

Hobbies-
- Loves listening to every genre music except death metal/screamo
- Loves to talk a lot
- Loves Dreaming about the future
- Loves to dance
- Loves drinking soda and eating chips/salsa
- Loves watching reality tv and rom coms
- Loves going to the casino
- Loves to french kiss and seduce
- Loves talking/writing dirty
- Used to love to write/draw
- Exercises on occasion 3-6 times a week

#FeelFreeToList #WouldYouDateMe
  • Your boyfriend is lucky
  • How does your boyfriend put up with you
  • Where have you been all my life
    Vote C
  • A few good qualities here and there but not my type
    Vote D
  • We actually used to β€œtalk” back then but didn't work out
    Vote E
  • Im a girl (Yall already know i dont roll that way)
    Vote F
  • Im asexual/gay/bisexual
    Vote G

83

Most Helpful Guys

• Based on your personality and hobbies, we wouldn't be compatible simply because you want children and I don't but besides that, you're totally awesome! I could imagine a good number of men would want to date you for how outgoing, devoted, respectful and sexually adventurous you are! Let's just say your boyfriend definitely hit a gold mine for finding an amazing girlfriend in his life :)

• Aww you're so sweet :)

• Yea as long as my f wants me, im fine

• Yeah. It would be more convenient if you or your pics here but anyway that's a good introduction. Also, you're a good and unique person and your boyfriend is really lucky to have you and since you've your lucky boyfriend, I can't imagine you being my girlfriend cause you seem to have a very special and unique type of emotion with your boyfriend. Although, wants to have sex with you cause you're a crazy bitch in bed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (Sorry for my language 😊)

• Lmao we have a unique emotion? Lol how

• See. You've unique type of relationship. And I can't have a thought of replacing him cause I bet no other guy can take his place. You will be bored if someone else replace him.

• Give me MHO on this one please πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚