Is there any exact sign when guy likes you more than just the sex?

This guy I've once hooked up keep texting me almost everyday, sometimes long sometimes not.

We live in different country, although he never asked, I told him I don't do sexting he said its okay, sex is not the most important thing. He also delete his dating apps after meeting me, when I ask him he said he doesn't need that shitty app. He likes to send pictures of his activity, etc.

Is there any sign guy actually like you? Cause I'm afraid i think I start catch feeling for him but I'm afraid he's just some other douchebag who's sweet to girl to get nudes.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The way you described it, he seems like a good person. I wear my heart on my sleeve, so take my advice or opinion with a grain of salt. If he tells you that he took off his dating apps for you, that says A LOT. He doesn’t even rush for nudes or anything, so that is also a plus.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Spending time with you when there is no sex involved and doing a good Job of keeping in touch are good indicators.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's easy to maintain a relationship when only texting is involved... if you guys never hanged out in real life he may be texting girls on the side for all you know

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the line is probably the more personal stuff he shares is a good indicator of if he's into you or not, but it sounds like he's into you

0|0
    0|0
  • When he can clearly articulate why he likes you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes