Why is it that my current boyfriend and my daughter's don't get along his a great caring guy. why do they hate him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How old are they? Is he making an effort? ... it's quite vague

0|0
    0|0
    • 18 16 and 14 and yes he is he takes them to the movies out shopping but they still hate him

• At that age they will take quite a long time to adapt as acceptance is a trait you get at an older age. However please do take their thoughts into consideration and just have a conversation with them... a "What do you think of" and a "why" can go a long way

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried asking them? I know if sounds cliche, but my mother had the same issue with me and her current husband. Low and behold she never asked me why I hated him so much, then she found out and now I get the blame for some bizarre reason. I really think you should just ask, people don't do things without reason.

0|0
    0|0
    • I ask and my 18 year old said because his 23

• Show All
    • So the problem is that OP is a thot.

• @SwoleCook how i am a thot?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Probably because they feel as if he's a stranger who only cares about you and not them, but I can't definitively say thats why

0|0
    0|0
  • How old are they?

0|0
    0|0
    • 18 16 ans 14

• Show All
    • No my boyfriend 23

• Ok. Well, they don’t have to like him, you know.
      They probably think it’s not going to last long.
      Also, we’re you recently divorce /separated from the kids father?
      Could be the reason.

• Maybe they think he’s going to replace their father

0|0
    0|0
    • After reading some of the posts I can see why your oldest is angry and maybe it should be directed towards you since you’re dating someone she should be going out with at that age and can’t look at him as a father figure to her

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes