Why is it that my current boyfriend and my daughter's don't get along his a great caring guy. why do they hate him?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• How old are they? Is he making an effort? ... it's quite vague

• 18 16 and 14 and yes he is he takes them to the movies out shopping but they still hate him

• At that age they will take quite a long time to adapt as acceptance is a trait you get at an older age. However please do take their thoughts into consideration and just have a conversation with them... a "What do you think of" and a "why" can go a long way

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried asking them? I know if sounds cliche, but my mother had the same issue with me and her current husband. Low and behold she never asked me why I hated him so much, then she found out and now I get the blame for some bizarre reason. I really think you should just ask, people don't do things without reason.

• I ask and my 18 year old said because his 23

• So the problem is that OP is a thot.

• @SwoleCook how i am a thot?