Are You Attracted To Introverts Or Extroverts?

Hey boos!😂😘 I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night so far! This is just a random question lol for me, I think im more attracted to extroverts!! Wbu?
  • Extroverts😀
    Vote A
  • Introverts😶
    Vote B
  • It Doesn't Matter😜
    Vote C
  • I Don't Know🤷
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I find extroverts exciting as in hyped
    I find introverts CUTE because of their personality and behaviour

Because of this, I think I have to choose both, but if I go through all my past crushes, they were all moderately quiet so I might be more tipped to the introverts even though I myself am an extrovert ;p

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol its funny u said that. All my past crushes were more extroverted but i thought i was into introverts🤷

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO <3 ;p

• At first I kinda liked introverts because they seemed like they had depth and were less obnoxious. Now that I'm older and have a little more relationship experienced, I see introverts as somewhat less engaging where as extroverts match my energy and outlook on life more.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter to me because I used to be more of an introvert and I'm dating an introvert of sorts, but I'm more extroverted now so I could get on with one too 😂😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Miss clicked. I like introverts more. Extroverts seem like such attention freaks, and that gets tired very fast.

1|0
    0|0
    • Not all of them are attention freaks. I feel like the reason i like extroverts is because they take me out of my comfort zone more which sometimes i need. But i like introverts too but its after i get to know them if that makes sense. But most crushes of mines were extroverts or at least acted like it lol anyways have a great day!

• Yeah of course. Not all of them are like that, but the people that put themselves out there are extroverts.

• I am attracted to both. But in terms on a longer term relationship I would gravitate more towards a fellow introvert. I am fine being social and actually do get some energy in crowds and being with other people. But after time it does drain my batteries and I need that alone time to recharge. I feel like that makes me compatible to another introvert who would take the same time to be alone and then we reconnect and go back out again. My concern with an extrovert is they would be drained with too much down time and would run me ragged as they want to be out and about to get their energy.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am an mostly an introvert but i am attracted to both! as long as she is hot and i am attracted to her physically it wouldn't matter too much to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Ambiverts with slight introversion

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I'm an Ambivert that's attracted to people more extroverted 🤷😂

• introverts

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter either way for me

1|0
    0|0