Are You Attracted To Introverts Or Extroverts?

Hey boos!😂😘 I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night so far! This is just a random question lol for me, I think im more attracted to extroverts!! Wbu?
  • Extroverts😀
  • Introverts😶
  • It Doesn't Matter😜
    Vote C
  • I Don't Know🤷
    Vote D

310

Most Helpful Guys

• I find extroverts exciting as in hyped
    I find introverts CUTE because of their personality and behaviour

Because of this, I think I have to choose both, but if I go through all my past crushes, they were all moderately quiet so I might be more tipped to the introverts even though I myself am an extrovert ;p

• Lol its funny u said that. All my past crushes were more extroverted but i thought i was into introverts🤷

• Thanks for MHO <3 ;p

• At first I kinda liked introverts because they seemed like they had depth and were less obnoxious. Now that I'm older and have a little more relationship experienced, I see introverts as somewhat less engaging where as extroverts match my energy and outlook on life more.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter to me because I used to be more of an introvert and I'm dating an introvert of sorts, but I'm more extroverted now so I could get on with one too 😂😂