Will you consider dating me?

I remember it was my very first question form previous account received unexpectedly good response with the missing piece called personality

Look - Decent good and have slim body
Height - 5"9'

Personality -
1. Honest and straightforward, loyal
2. Intelligent and sweet
3. keen observer and good listener
4. Like deep meaningful conversation
5 understanding and polite
Now some negative
* quite and reserved for most of people but quite talkative to very few I'm able to open up
* I have got RBF so I may come across as serious person but totally opposite under the skin

Hobbies
*All about outdoor activities born in mountain region love secneary and visting other beautiful places
* Love playing outdoor games and like to be fit and if one thing i can say I'm really really good at its football ⚽
*Good at cooking specially chicken actually that the only thing I took genuine interest in
Can cook different kind kadhai, chilly, fried, lime and learning biryani too i hope you all have heard of these dishes lol

80

Most Helpful Girls

• Honestly you had me at deep meaningful *panties drop* jk but on a serious note you seem like a well rounded person which is so hard to findddddddd. πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„

• Yes you are actually pretty similar to me. I would if I knew you in real life. Is the profile picture you? If it is, you do look very nice. Mine isn't me, it isn't even close. I think it was the default.

• Yes it is me, nice to know what similarities you have common with me you think