Will you consider dating me?

I remember it was my very first question form previous account received unexpectedly good response with the missing piece called personality

Look - Decent good and have slim body
Height - 5"9'

Personality -
1. Honest and straightforward, loyal
2. Intelligent and sweet
3. keen observer and good listener
4. Like deep meaningful conversation
5 understanding and polite
Now some negative
* quite and reserved for most of people but quite talkative to very few I'm able to open up
* I have got RBF so I may come across as serious person but totally opposite under the skin

Hobbies
*All about outdoor activities born in mountain region love secneary and visting other beautiful places
* Love playing outdoor games and like to be fit and if one thing i can say I'm really really good at its football ⚽
*Good at cooking specially chicken actually that the only thing I took genuine interest in
Can cook different kind kadhai, chilly, fried, lime and learning biryani too i hope you all have heard of these dishes lol
Updates:

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Honestly you had me at deep meaningful *panties drop* jk but on a serious note you seem like a well rounded person which is so hard to findddddddd. πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes you are actually pretty similar to me. I would if I knew you in real life. Is the profile picture you? If it is, you do look very nice. Mine isn't me, it isn't even close. I think it was the default.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes it is me, nice to know what similarities you have common with me you think

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Woah.. its like an all round package.. u included everything a girl wants.. i don't know about others but this is definitely what i wanted..
    The star point noted is that u can cook..
    Well some may find it funny but this is one of the most genuine quality a boy can have.. loved that part..
    So yeah.. i would have definitely dated u.. πŸ˜‰

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol thanks I went through your profile and I didn't knew you are also Indian not to mention you don't live too far πŸ˜…
      So I thought what the heck lets invite her lol, you should date me hehe

• Yeah. The fact that you are reserved around pretty much everyone but are overly talkative with your friends I can 100% relate to haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeahhh for sure !
    You sound like a real nice person !! β™‘β™‘β™‘

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely
    I dont cause Im 33 but any normal. girl would love to

0|1
    0|0
    • The age gap is understood but I want to say , you look way younger and I always wonder what those people do different , I also want this to happen in my case.
      nice work πŸ‘

• Im not into football nor outdoors and the straightfowardness worries me. But i like ur other traits

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha OK no worries I know football is not liked there, thanks for opinion

• Football and soccer are very popular here but i like baseball

• Yes ☺

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes