Whats your definition of love?

Whats your definition of love?

1421

Most Helpful Guys

• Love is when you are doing the below:

Accepting each other without any formalities.
    Trusting each other.
    Being yourself.
    Completing each other.
    Sacrificing for the other without hesitating for a second thought to just see a smile in their face.
    Losing track of time when they are around.
    Missing them the moment their away like your life is missing something basic in your life.

Love is not a just a relation between 2 persons, it's when those 2 person become 1, they feel each other without even being together.

It's beauty in it's simplicity, yet it's to hard to be found nowadays.

Sorry for the long reply 🌷

• Love is something shared between two people (or multiple if they’re that open to sharing it) that truly warms a person’s heart, gives someone courage, inspiration, happiness, serenity, etc etc.

My definition of love is if I can’t get them out of my mind, they can calm me down with a single look , their voice automatically makes me smile, constantly trying to get them to laugh/smile/ feel comfortable because they deserve it 24/7 or otherwise I’m failing to deserve that title of their special one.

Time and physics couldn’t put a limit on our love, I can retreat to my memories of them whenever I get lonely and it brings me pure happiness as if I’m reliving the moment again.

I can keep going but it’s basically that in a nutshell

Most Helpful Girls

• Love to me is what I feel towards my grandmother.
    I would do anything for her. Hell I’ll even take a bullet for her.
    If she’s sad, Then I’ll be upset about it. If she’s happy, it’ll light up my day if she’s smiles. I always want to make sure she’s okay. And Id rather die instead of see her go. But I know it’ll make her really upset to see me dead, so I’d rather not.
    That’s what’s love to me, if it made sense. Haha

• I see God as love.
    1 John 4:8-10 "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."