Whats your definition of love?

Whats your definition of love?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Love is when you are doing the below:

Accepting each other without any formalities.
    Trusting each other.
    Being yourself.
    Completing each other.
    Sacrificing for the other without hesitating for a second thought to just see a smile in their face.
    Losing track of time when they are around.
    Missing them the moment their away like your life is missing something basic in your life.

Love is not a just a relation between 2 persons, it's when those 2 person become 1, they feel each other without even being together.

It's beauty in it's simplicity, yet it's to hard to be found nowadays.

Sorry for the long reply 🌷

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is something shared between two people (or multiple if they’re that open to sharing it) that truly warms a person’s heart, gives someone courage, inspiration, happiness, serenity, etc etc.

My definition of love is if I can’t get them out of my mind, they can calm me down with a single look , their voice automatically makes me smile, constantly trying to get them to laugh/smile/ feel comfortable because they deserve it 24/7 or otherwise I’m failing to deserve that title of their special one.

Time and physics couldn’t put a limit on our love, I can retreat to my memories of them whenever I get lonely and it brings me pure happiness as if I’m reliving the moment again.

I can keep going but it’s basically that in a nutshell

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Love to me is what I feel towards my grandmother.
    I would do anything for her. Hell I’ll even take a bullet for her.
    If she’s sad, Then I’ll be upset about it. If she’s happy, it’ll light up my day if she’s smiles. I always want to make sure she’s okay. And Id rather die instead of see her go. But I know it’ll make her really upset to see me dead, so I’d rather not.
    That’s what’s love to me, if it made sense. Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I see God as love.
    1 John 4:8-10 "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Unconditional... doing whatever you have to do to make the other person happy and having their happiness come before all else and always caring for their wellbeing physically mentally emotionally and spiritually and never giving up on them when they need help and always supporting them through their good and bad times when times are good and rough. Listening to them when they need someone for them... unconditional

2|0
    0|0
  • Love it's not a emotion , it's a promise. It's the promise that you will always try as much as your partner to put smiles on each others faces

2|0
    0|0
  • Indefinite commitment to be part of a mutually satisfying partnership that sprang from mutual infatuation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love is really liking someone and thinking they are the greatest person, than finding out they're shit, but you still like them anyway. Then other some other stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to see the great in somebody and caring to much, while you know deep down in your heart that it wasn’t ment to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is an abstract concept. It's better to have no illusions about it, but kindness and respect still rule of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is my definition of love!! 😍😍😍😍 just looking into his eyes like that!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 this has to be love at first sight!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Unconditional, sacrificial love... like a true parent gives to a child... only men and mothers are capable of such love, not women

0|0
    0|0
  • 😍 🤜 🤛 😍

(fist pump / cool with each other)

basically finding a rainbow trout in a sea of fish

1|0
    0|0
  • Chemicals in your brain make you feel a specific way about someone or something. I'm not a scientist so I dunno how it works exactly.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me love means patience and understanding. We are flawed creatures and there’ll be times where life will throw stones at us. But through patience and understanding, we’ll find a way out. Unfortunately most couples don’t accomplish this and this is why they fail. Because they are too impatient to solve problems and they are too impatient to even be bothered trying to understand one another. Love isn’t like how you see in the fairytales. It’s always moments of trail and error. But if you manage to get through it, the rewards are so blissful. Cute dog by the way. Which breed is it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is not real :)

1|0
    3|0
  • MONEY!

1|1
    2|0
  • worrying about your SO more than yourself

2|1
    0|0
  • its called unconditional love

2|0
    0|0
  • Turtles

1|0
    0|0
  • Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.

1|0
    0|0
  • illness

1|0
    0|0
  • The same as magic. It's imaginary

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Expressing genuine concern and interest regardless of how it may or may not benefit you.

3|0
    0|0
  • Im ready to go to jail after killing him , if he leaves me.

3|0
    0|1
  • A feeling that makes you happy and excited. As simple as it sounds, when you love something or are “in love” those are the emotions that someone feels.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being with someone through their lowest moments in life, remain loyal and care for them

1|0
    0|0
  • when you feel like they are the only person for you

1|0
    0|0
  • Love is when the world tries to break apart someone you feel so connected to, and you stay together hand in hand. And never will ever let go.

1|0
    0|0
  • A burger

2|0
    0|0
  • that dog

1|0
    0|0
  • Love is overrated lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Generosity all the way...