Is the 80% 20% theory real?

Is it true majority of women are only interested in the minority of men?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe women could agree on the same men being the "top 20%". I certainly find it plausible that women only find 20% of men attractive, but I don't think they're the same for everyone.

0|0
    0|1
    • It's definitely the same tall, funny, confident, above average sized penis, employed , has a car.

• Show All
    • Never mind enjoy your relationship

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 5

• No. If it were true, each of the top 20% of men would have more than 4 women each (women make up more than half the population). The other 20% of women would have their pick of 80% of guys, and even allowing for divorce, over 1/3 of men would never find a mate. The numbers simply do not agree with the allegation.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have read many studies on it and have talked to dating experts including one guy that has been a dating expert and marriage counselor for over 20 years. He even told me that at least 80% of women only want the top 10% of men. If they fail at finding someone in that top 10% they will widen their search to the top 20% but most won't look beyond that.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, that is not the way it works. There is too much variation in what any individual finds attractive. And obviously, 80% of men are not without women.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the minority that is usually more appealing. People love what they can't have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it's true !! women have admitted it too. Men will continue to suffer

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes