Do you stalk the person you’re dating?

Excluding social media stalking!

I mean, would you search him up on Google and find out information about where he works like that? Or search for other information.
  • Yes I would
  • No I wouldn’t

21

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes - but not because I need to find out information about him, because if I needed that I would just ask him. But we are in a long distance relationship - so I like to go look at his social media, pictures and videos when I miss him. Innocent stalking haha

• Yup, but it didn't help much because he basically has no online footprint whatsoever. Guess that's what you get for dating a guy who works in security, lol.