Do you stalk the person you’re dating?

Excluding social media stalking!

I mean, would you search him up on Google and find out information about where he works like that? Or search for other information.
  • Yes I would
    Vote A
  • No I wouldn’t
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes - but not because I need to find out information about him, because if I needed that I would just ask him. But we are in a long distance relationship - so I like to go look at his social media, pictures and videos when I miss him. Innocent stalking haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, but it didn't help much because he basically has no online footprint whatsoever. Guess that's what you get for dating a guy who works in security, lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I did XD

0|1
    0|0
  • No. That seems pretty over-the-top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stalk him. I feel the hood of his car to make sure he has not been out.
    I break into his house when he is not home to search for any signs of other women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was about to say no, but I’ve actually googled some people. Just to make sure they’re not some HIV positive bank robber.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because that's weird and wait until he gives you facts about him like his family his friends his job and stuff rains how's you anyway stalking is weird because guys don't like it when girls stalker Ben

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. I respect someone's privacy. If I need to know something, I'll ask him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'd ask or wait for him to tell me on his own.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... it would be more interesting to just ask him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd get that out of the way BEFORE I was going on a date with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% need to see if you’re dating someone genuine, anybody can hide who they are but they can’t hide with me fbi skills

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. It's not worth it. Plus if you feel you have to do that... your communication sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask them

1|0
    0|0
    • Or higher a private instigator. Costly but they did a great job on my current boyfriend

• Unless they were doing something wrong, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I do not

1|0
    0|0
  • To an extent

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do lol. Im in love with him

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh i dont like meticulously search him up and stuff, thats odd. But i do like all of his pictures

• I look up their criminal record. That’s all.

0|0
    0|0
  • well it depends. I might feel something is not right.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes