Is it true that everyone cheats?

I’ve heard that everyone cheats, whether it be marriage cheating like a full on affair, or light cheating like flirting with someone else as if they were single.
Sorry, I didn’t mean to say marriage cheating. I meant to say *Major cheating*

214

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it's true that anyone is capable of cheating. Especially people who think they never will, because they eliminate the possibility, which lowers their guard. You have to understand your nature before you can wrestle with it and overcome it. And people who think they are bastions of purity and willpower are very vulnerable to being disillusioned.

If you include flirting, then maybe. I don't know.

• It is true that many people have different views on what constitutes cheating and hence they may not count their behaviour as being unfaithful. People are good at justifying their own bullshit behaviour.

That aside, it is not true that everyone cheats by any reasonable measure of cheating. Nothing is true of everyone when it comes to behaviour.

Most Helpful Girl

• not me but I don't know a lot of people that haven't done it