Is it true that everyone cheats?

I’ve heard that everyone cheats, whether it be marriage cheating like a full on affair, or light cheating like flirting with someone else as if they were single.
Updates:
Sorry, I didn’t mean to say marriage cheating. I meant to say *Major cheating*

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it's true that anyone is capable of cheating. Especially people who think they never will, because they eliminate the possibility, which lowers their guard. You have to understand your nature before you can wrestle with it and overcome it. And people who think they are bastions of purity and willpower are very vulnerable to being disillusioned.

If you include flirting, then maybe. I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is true that many people have different views on what constitutes cheating and hence they may not count their behaviour as being unfaithful. People are good at justifying their own bullshit behaviour.

That aside, it is not true that everyone cheats by any reasonable measure of cheating. Nothing is true of everyone when it comes to behaviour.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• not me but I don't know a lot of people that haven't done it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• No, not everyone cheats. Happy couples in love don't cheat.
    You're so young - and not even committed. Perhaps you're confused about LTR's and casual dating.
    If you're having sex without any commitment and they're doing someone else too, then that's on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I never have and never will. I do talk to 4 or 5 girls at a time though before I pick 2 to go on dates with and eventually pick one to be my girlfriend. That is different though.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not true. People differ on what flirting is in the first place
    a compliment is flirting to some people

1|0
    0|0
  • If that's true then you shouldn't be complaining because then that would mean you're a cheater too and part of the problem

0|0
    0|0
    • Where am I complaining? I only asked a question based on what I’ve heard.

• didn't see that you heard that part,

• Not everybody does and not everyone of the people that want to go through with it ever do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's not true at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • no. there are people who have never cheated before.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO. I would never get in a relationship with somebody that I would cheat on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your definition of cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have and wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • mope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No. It depends on the will of the person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes