Need a little help/advice please, thoughts?

Hey, this is a little embarrassing but I dont think my girlfriend is enjoying sex too much. She says it is fine but i can tell its not. I think I might be a little under average in size, I'm 4.5", is that average? what positions can I use to make her enjoy it more?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• touch her nipples circularly, rub her clit while you fuck her; this is basic
    it also depends what she likes, maybe she wants you to be more dominant and manhandle her, like toss her, spank her a bit, put her in doggy position etc.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• If she says it's fine then I guess you should leave it at that. But try asking her what new things she'd like to do in bed like what does she want, size doesn't matter, as you can still make her eyes roll back and legs shake, it just depends on what you do and technique everyone is different

0|0
    0|0
  • 5’2” is average, your not to below but are a bit. I don’t know positions, I feel like you will have a better time looking them up, but there is also oral

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically she is meaning if she is not enjoying it she wants to go find someone else or she is with someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • You can take a position on which most of your penis touches her clitotoris, along with your caring and deep cuddle all over her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average is 5.5. You are below average

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know about your girlfriend. But I usually can't get too much pleasure from intercourse. So I require a lot foreplay , ask her if she thinks that's the case.
    Else... I don't know... usually big dxcks hurt me more

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes