Need a little help/advice please, thoughts?

Hey, this is a little embarrassing but I dont think my girlfriend is enjoying sex too much. She says it is fine but i can tell its not. I think I might be a little under average in size, I'm 4.5", is that average? what positions can I use to make her enjoy it more?

70

Most Helpful Girl

• touch her nipples circularly, rub her clit while you fuck her; this is basic
    it also depends what she likes, maybe she wants you to be more dominant and manhandle her, like toss her, spank her a bit, put her in doggy position etc.