Does a good sense of fashion make you more likely to approach a guy or at least be more open to being approached?

I noticed when i wear my nicer looking clothes at a bar/club more girls check me out. I feel like when I wear more more basic looking clothes I have a lower success rate approaching girls. Does it really make a difference or might this just be a coincidence? Does a good sense of fashion make you more likely to approach a guy or at least be more open to being approached?
  • It makes a difference
  • Doesn't matter

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever heard that phrase..."Women like a man in uniform." or something like that? Its similar to that in that women like a man who looks put together, just like you would like a woman who looked well put together. It shows they care about their appearance and all in all makes them more attractive. When you are going out to clubs people don't know you so they will go off their first impression of you, what makes a better FIRST impression, a suit, and tie, or some dirty, ripped jeans and a t-shirt with a ripped pocket and a hole?
    This is my theory at least, dont take me too seriously.

Most Helpful Guy

• in my personal experience doing my best to dress with expensive casual wear clothes (expensive doesn't mean looks good, I know), i don't get many girls to approach me, complement me, or anything. wearing nice clothes makes me feel good and nothing more. I wish it got me attention for once, but it doesn't

• Well most girls just dont approach guys, unless you exceptionally good looking. Do you at least get girls checking you out?

• I don't know unless they do it after I pass them? I’ve been told by friends if a girl does it but I never catch them. It must be on the super down low or not happening at all

• Ty for MHO